• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

"For many reasons Real are superior to Arsenal.'' - Bap

ebhenry

thats really the difference between a good player and a great player. baptista is a good player with good attributes that wenger saw no doubt. dont forget, Arsène often sees things in players most other's dont. and he would have no doubt brought out the best in him.
lets finish the second leg first, i wish we had gone 3-4 goals up and then i would be super confident....then after the match, wenger should walk up to him and ask whether he still feels he made the right choice.
that wont happen though, wenger has too much class. he'll probably just shake his hand and wish him the best.

andyswafc

nuke_mx said:
Hello this is the first time I write in this website´s forum im from Mexico , and I have the chance of watching Premier League and La liga (spain) , ive seen Baptista on Real Madrid´s matches and he one of the worst players ive ever seen (im not kidding and its not a revenge about what he said about arsenal) he´s technicall skills are the same as the ones in a freakin rock or piece of wood , im very pleased that he didnt arrived to arsenal , and he´s right about saying he has nothing to prove , because he has literally nothing to show hes one of the worst one ive ever seen, also it is difficult to me to find things arsenal stuff here in Mexico (I had to order my jersey from arsenal homeshopping several times) I want to know where can i find arsenal match pictures to get them as wall papers. (the ones at www.arsenal.com are horrible)

see ya later

Welcome to A-M!!

kanooo

Well, in yesterday's game, he looked like a fat ***** - having the worst season of his carrer.

Dj_F_swift_the_gooner

haha im actually glad we didnt buy batista (what a flop)
Great performance and we should keep that same team for the premiership (do not rush cole back or the others)

Ratinho

Established Member
Any of you fluffy little bunnies actually read what he said?

Thought not. Getting abused for choosing to join Real over us? Nah.

Dj_F_swift_the_gooner

Ratinho said:
Any of you fluffy little bunnies actually read what he said?

Thought not. Getting abused for choosing to join Real over us? Nah.

i read what he said and i didnt make a comment on that one!
but we have had no enjoyment this season ' so why not enjoy our team ****ing playing like they can for once?
enjoy it!!!
because i think this is a turning point where the boys have had a enough at playing sh1t and decided to respond!

burnsjed

Established Member
I really don't get why people on here are so upset with Baptista.
He made it clear all along that his first intention was to get a Spanish passport, and there fore he was never going to come to Arsenal.
He had burnt his bridges at Sevilla and Real Madrid came after him, most players would choose R Madrid over us anyway, let alone a Brazilian who wanted to stay in Spain.

ultimus

nah, the fact that he said Real is better than arsenal in many ways incite this hatred toward him. he rejected us before, but it didn't make we hate him until yesterday.

bobo69

burnsjed said:
I really don't get why people on here are so upset with Baptista.
He made it clear all along that his first intention was to get a Spanish passport, and there fore he was never going to come to Arsenal.
He had burnt his bridges at Sevilla and Real Madrid came after him, most players would choose R Madrid over us anyway, let alone a Brazilian who wanted to stay in Spain.

yup agree with that... he even made it clear when we were trying to nab him.

those comments of his are totally inline with what any other pro footballer would say under the circumstances. its his decision to fight for a place in the RM squad. cant see the problem really.... :roll:

however i do enjoy the fact that we all know 'exactly' what he was thinking when the final whistle went... but RM are a quality outfit... if he gets the winning goal against us at home he will be right/we will be wrong. its a game of 2 halves remember.

burnsjed

Established Member
ultimus said:
nah, the fact that he said Real is better than arsenal in many ways incite this hatred toward him. he rejected us before, but it didn't make we hate him until yesterday.

But nearly everyone outside of Highbury would agree with that!

gun4glory

"For many reasons Real are superior to Arsenal" really means Real pay me more money.
Unbeaten said:
I'd rather have Walcott than Baptista.

Real c**t.

If we had got Robinho and Baptista theres no chance we would have got Walcott and possibly not even Diaby... So I'm happy we didn't get them tbh...

kanooo

We have different opinions but I still don't like him.

On a different subject, what Ronaldinho did to Man Utd. was even worse.

It seemed absoutely certain that he was going to join them and suddenly - he's at Barca. He was saying he'd join them . etc etc... before that. :lol:
We're lucky he didn't get there though. (As well as Robben to Utd. if not for Peter Kenyon). Just imagine Ronaldinho and Robben at Man Utd. ...

>YounGunner<

Established Member
Baptista is a ****.

His hopes for the world cup is gone going to be benched forever atleast.

Could have been that free scoring midfielder that we need.

Imagine Vieira alongside Baptista.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have always been the club of the people, the streets. Arsenal was one of the first clubs to really have black players, so it did represent the mass of the UK and how London is. I hope people at the club know that and who are they playing for.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom