"For many reasons Real are superior to Arsenal.'' - Bap

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by ultimus, Feb 21, 2006.

1. Shadow Moses

Shadow Moses Well-Known Member

No one is complaining about him choosing Real over us, as most will probably do. But when he comes out with stupid quotes like "I have nothing to prove to Arsenal".. "Real i.e we, are better than Arsenal in so many ways" , do you expect us not to 'hate' on him and call him names after embarrassing them on their soil last night?

He's a ****!

2. Viper

Viper Member

Who said Vieira was going to be alongside Baptista?

He left at like the beginning of the transfer season, before the pre-season games.

3. Captain

Captain New Member Elite

Baptista is a poor player in my opinion and we had a lucky let off that he went to Madrid.

Good luck to him.

4. patrick42uk

patrick42uk New Member Elite

very true. i think the attraction was his goal scoring, but his technique and intelligence probably dont match. when he isnt scoring he looks distinctly average. lucky escape indeed.

5. AFCG7

AFCG7 New Member Elite

If they play him instead of Guti at HIghbury he will cause us alltypes of problems.

6. PaulDavis

PaulDavis New Member

I'm ain't too excited about the prospect of Baptista joining us when Wenger expressed his interest in him. I'd watched him for a couple of seasons at Seville, other than his finishing ability and physical presence, his techniques and skills are really bad for a brazilian. I was kinda surprised that so many of us see him as the missing link then.

7. Henry_Pires

Henry_Pires New Member

Hope Wenger won't pursue Baptista in this summer.

8. YuenBiaoFan

YuenBiaoFan New Member Trusted

Hmmm, just cos he's been **** at a half assed Real don't mean dick how he'd be here.

I wouldn't be adverse to him coming here, in fact, he's just what we could've done with this season.

9. Captain

Captain New Member Elite

I was never impressed by him at Seville either; reminds me of Emile Heskey in so many ways.

10. Ratinho

Ratinho New Member

Facts right first eh mate?

Ronaldinho wanted to join United, but they wouldn't match Barca's offer after they bid around £5m more than United's offer.

Heskey? Right, good wan.

11. Legend#1

Legend#1 New Member Trusted

I'm not gonna lie, I really wanted Baptista here.

Not anymore though, he didn't come, so we move on.

12. MC Gunner

MC Gunner New Member

Baptista is gonna pay 4 what he said, I wanna see his f*cking face when arsenal beat real madrid at highbury 3-0

Fabregas, Walcott and a Henry goal :lol:

13. qs

qs New Member Elite

Id agree in theory but he's not the player we need to spending 17million on now. We have a full compliment of CMs and up front we're fine.

Id take that money and spend it on a winger or CB instead.