• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

"For many reasons Real are superior to Arsenal.'' - Bap

Shadow Moses

Established Member
burnsjed said:
I really don't get why people on here are so upset with Baptista.
He made it clear all along that his first intention was to get a Spanish passport, and there fore he was never going to come to Arsenal.
He had burnt his bridges at Sevilla and Real Madrid came after him, most players would choose R Madrid over us anyway, let alone a Brazilian who wanted to stay in Spain.

No one is complaining about him choosing Real over us, as most will probably do. But when he comes out with stupid quotes like "I have nothing to prove to Arsenal".. "Real i.e we, are better than Arsenal in so many ways" , do you expect us not to 'hate' on him and call him names after embarrassing them on their soil last night?

He's a ****!

Viper

Established Member
>YounGunner< said:
Baptista is a ****.

His hopes for the world cup is gone going to be benched forever atleast.

Could have been that free scoring midfielder that we need.

Imagine Vieira alongside Baptista.
Who said Vieira was going to be alongside Baptista?

He left at like the beginning of the transfer season, before the pre-season games.

Captain

Established Member
Baptista is a poor player in my opinion and we had a lucky let off that he went to Madrid.

Good luck to him.

patrick42uk

Established Member
very true. i think the attraction was his goal scoring, but his technique and intelligence probably dont match. when he isnt scoring he looks distinctly average. lucky escape indeed.

AFCG7

Established Member
If they play him instead of Guti at HIghbury he will cause us alltypes of problems.

PaulDavis

I'm ain't too excited about the prospect of Baptista joining us when Wenger expressed his interest in him. I'd watched him for a couple of seasons at Seville, other than his finishing ability and physical presence, his techniques and skills are really bad for a brazilian. I was kinda surprised that so many of us see him as the missing link then.

YuenBiaoFan

Established Member
Hmmm, just cos he's been **** at a half assed Real don't mean **** how he'd be here.

I wouldn't be adverse to him coming here, in fact, he's just what we could've done with this season.

Captain

Established Member
I was never impressed by him at Seville either; reminds me of Emile Heskey in so many ways.

Ratinho

Established Member
kanooo said:
We have different opinions but I still don't like him.

On a different subject, what Ronaldinho did to Man Utd. was even worse.

It seemed absoutely certain that he was going to join them and suddenly - he's at Barca. He was saying he'd join them . etc etc... before that. :lol:
We're lucky he didn't get there though. (As well as Robben to Utd. if not for Peter Kenyon). Just imagine Ronaldinho and Robben at Man Utd. ...

Facts right first eh mate?

Ronaldinho wanted to join United, but they wouldn't match Barca's offer after they bid around £5m more than United's offer.

Heskey? Right, good wan.

Legend#1

Established Member
I'm not gonna lie, I really wanted Baptista here.

Not anymore though, he didn't come, so we move on.

MC Gunner

Baptista is gonna pay 4 what he said, I wanna see his f*cking face when arsenal beat real madrid at highbury 3-0

Fabregas, Walcott and a Henry goal :lol:

qs

Established Member
YuenBiaoFan said:
Hmmm, just cos he's been s**t at a half assed Real don't mean **** how he'd be here.

I wouldn't be adverse to him coming here, in fact, he's just what we could've done with this season.

Id agree in theory but he's not the player we need to spending 17million on now. We have a full compliment of CMs and up front we're fine.

Id take that money and spend it on a winger or CB instead.

Arsenal Quotes

I really like Arsenal. But you, do you like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with Trophies?

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom