• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FPL (Fantasy Premier League)

Wiltord's left boot

Not a fan tbh. Kane also has great early fixtures.
Yeah that's true. I just don't want to miss out on the bandwagon if Haaland is scoring for fun. Perhaps I'll leave Kane in for the time being. Who do you think is the best of the 8.0 midfielders? I'm pretty sure I'll go with Saka, but can't decide whether to double up on Trent/Robertson and go with Mount, Maddison or Foden...or leave out Robertson and leave space for Diaz.

Wiltord's left boot

Yeah that's true. I just don't want to miss out on the bandwagon if Haaland is scoring for fun. Perhaps I'll leave Kane in for the time being. Who do you think is the best of the 8.0 midfielders? I'm pretty sure I'll go with Saka, but can't decide whether to double up on Trent/Robertson and go with Mount, Maddison or Foden...or leave out Robertson and leave space for Diaz.
Actually forget that, obviously binning Diaz for Robertson only leaves me with 6.0...so it's Robertson+6.0 (someone like Gabby or Neto/Bailey) or Trippier+Diaz for me atm..

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
It’s a tough call. Really you need 2 of Kane/Son Haaland Salah.

In terms of 8m mids early on:

Mahrez
Saka
Diaz
Maddison
Foden
Mount

I think I’d go with this order.

Wiltord's left boot

It’s a tough call. Really you need 2 of Kane/Son Haaland Salah.

In terms of 8m mids early on:

Mahrez
Saka
Diaz
Maddison
Foden
Mount

I think I’d go with this order.
Interesting you rate Mahrez higher than Diaz currently, any reason for that? I've tried to get Mahrez into my team in the last couple of seasons and he's always let me down....by being rotated out of the side by Pep.

I guess with no Jesus there isn't as much competition for him this season. I just feel if Diaz is taking that Mane spot then it might be too good to ignore.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Interesting you rate Mahrez higher than Diaz currently, any reason for that? I've tried to get Mahrez into my team in the last couple of seasons and he's always let me down....by being rotated out of the side by Pep.

I guess with no Jesus there isn't as much competition for him this season. I just feel if Diaz is taking that Mane spot then it might be too good to ignore.
Mahrez issue has always been rotation. If he plays more, he’s a Salah/Son/KDB type of heavy hitter.

It is a risk with Pep and rotation though.

Currently, and I wouldn’t advise this, I’m going without Salah. TAA, Robertson, Diaz from Liverpool. Then Haaland & Kane/Son.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
I'm struggling to look past this as a starting point. And then build from there. These wingbacks are just too explosive for their price.

Ederson
Cancelo James Chilwell TAA Robertson

Wiltord's left boot

I thought that, but Tuchel played his anti football 5 back in the first pre season game. Now they are getting Koulibaly and Kounde to go along with Thiago Silva, Azpi, Chalobah, Colwill.
I'll be keeping an eye on what they do. If, by the time they play there last pre-season game, they are sticking with 3-4-3/3-5-2 then I'm probably locking in both James and Chilwell.

So far I'm going with this...

processed-673f7bc5-64dd-4993-904e-98c8b61780c3_0i7crFaG.jpeg

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
I'll be keeping an eye on what they do. If, by the time they play there last pre-season game, they are sticking with 3-4-3/3-5-2 then I'm probably locking in both James and Chilwell.

So far I'm going with this...

View attachment 7949
Very nice. Perisic another to keep an eye on, still not trained properly. He’ll end up being a great pick though.

Here’s mine atm

Ramsdale
James Cancelo TAA Robertson Trippier
KDB Diaz Neto
Kane Jesus

4.0 Andreas Archer Da Silva

Wiltord's left boot

Very nice. Perisic another to keep an eye on, still not trained properly. He’ll end up being a great pick though.

Here’s mine atm

Ramsdale
KDB Diaz Neto
Kane Jesus

Nice team. Could you be tempted to drop KDB for Sterling and bring in Chilwell? It's a risk I admit!

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20

Here’s mine atm

Ramsdale
KDB Diaz Neto
Kane Jesus

Quite cool to go without Salah. I was considering it, but I don't dare to, haha.

Do want to go with players that I like more this season, but it's a little hard to stray too far from the template.

I would like to add Buendia to my squad, for example, but I don't know where to get the extra million from compared to Bailey. Neto seems obvious as an option, but too much hype around him imo. Same with Jesus, almost everyone seems to have him, but in this case I really like him as an Arsenal signing so definitely keeping him.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Quite cool to go without Salah. I was considering it, but I don't dare to, haha.

Do want to go with players that I like more this season, but it's a little hard to stray too far from the template.

I would like to add Buendia to my squad, for example, but I don't know where to get the extra million from compared to Bailey. Neto seems obvious as an option, but too much hype around him imo. Same with Jesus, almost everyone seems to have him, but in this case I really like him as an Arsenal signing so definitely keeping him.
I wouldn't advise going without Salah, i just want to try something different. Yes Bailey a good alternative to Neto. I really like Netos first couple of games. I might go Son & Haaland over KDB & Kane. Will monitor the rest of pre season. I'll likely replace Trippier with Zinchenko, Saliba or Gabriel

Bloodbather

Established Member

Got my team set up.

Mendy
Alexander-Arnold Trippier James Cancelo Robertson
Salah Ødegaard Neto
Jesus Haaland

Subs: Dennis Bailey Andreas Greenwood

Quite pleased with how it turned out.

Arsenal Quotes

As a club, we have an educational purpose: to give back to those people who love Arsenal so that they learn moral values from our game and how we behave.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom