• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FR: Barnet vs Arsenal | 14/07/07

Captain

Established Member
He looked a bit like Djourou in one of his more assured performances.

So, yeah, quite similar to Steve Bould.

RockyRocastle

Established Member
I had a great day out personally, nothing like seeing the Arsenal again after a long, boring summer.

Was delighted that our two best players were young and English - Theo and Randall. I would love nothing more than for Randall to make it big for us. Lansbury also looked a classy player.

And I am also delighted that our young chavies in the North Terrace are getting the hornbys backs up on the offical site. Always good for a laugh or a cringe that place.

Allyboy

Established Member
RockyRocastle said:
I had a great day out personally, nothing like seeing the Arsenal again after a long, boring summer.

Was delighted that our two best players were young and English - Theo and Randall. I would love nothing more than for Randall to make it big for us. Lansbury also looked a classy player.

And I am also delighted that our young chavies in the North Terrace are getting the hornbys backs up on the offical site. Always good for a laugh or a cringe that place.

I did have a chuckle that the guys behind me in the first half were clearly wannabe firm members, despite the fact half of them were wearing the new White away kit, two of them were girls and one of them got "61 never again" wrong!

jester

Established Member
'walking in a rodgers wonderland'

that was quite funny actually. Rodgers really wanted to know who they were after (he was speaking to the fans where i was before he left)

Arsenal Quotes

If you don't believe you can do it then you have no chance at all.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom