• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Francesc Fabregas

TRUE GUNNER

I think this guy is going to be a superstar for arsenal the guy is only 17 but he looks like hes 24, i believe this guy in a few years time this guy will in the first team week in week out, hes got a lot to learn and he needs the right people behind him to shape him into a world class midfielder and with him being at arsenal there is no better place to be.

I also think its good to have a few spanish players with him and reyes in the team.

How good do you lot think he can be?

Mark

Established Member
He is very talented. I think he definetly has the potential to be an Arsenal star in a few years.

tcs

Y we need to buy KAKA when we got CESC!!!

He is the best talent at his age, no doubt abt that!

U seldom c AW give such young boy so many chances to play....CESS is the exception one..i guess we will see him in EPL,if there are players injury.

himanshu

i dont think he will start any game this sesaon,it would be great if he did but i cant see it happening,

hes only 17 so has anoter 15-18 years left in his career....

i think he might come on as a sub in a not very highprofile game if one of the starters (gilberto vieira or edu) is injured and flamini is injured....

..otherwise wenger has much more experience in CM so i dont think he would put him on

but you never know AW

hopefully he will come on as a sub in some games when noone is injured and prove me wrong :wink:

brianfrance

Established Member
FABREGAS FOR PRESIDENT!!!

lol.jpg

lewdikris

Established Member
He's going to be the dogs nuts.

He'll play the Carling Cup and probably the FA Cup - and hopefully we'll win the league by February so he can play the rest of the season after that!

Sigun

hasent he been thought as Vieira's future replacment?

Though different players cresc is more attacking and dosent command the midfield though he has a lot to learn.

Aussie

Established Member
lewdikris said:
He's going to be the dogs nuts.

He'll play the Carling Cup and probably the FA Cup - and hopefully we'll win the league by February so he can play the rest of the season after that!

Only by Feb :(

I was hoping it would be in the bag by christmas.

Xanshin

...that would of course be mathematically impossible :wink:

Cesc looks very good. He's always looking for space to get into, and most importantly at his age..he wants to be involved in play..

Sir YoL

Yeah, sheer quality already at 17 years of age......NOT BAD!

Allthough, as mentioned, the barber has some work to do! :wink:

Aussie

Established Member
I belive he scored against Wolves when we smashed them 5-1 with the kids in the carling cup.

Jose_Reyes_2005

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Cesc has the potential to make it at arsenal, there's no doubt about that - But we wont see him in action in the premiership until another 2 seasons atleast.

calvinngai88

Cesc's a quality player. A never-say-die midfielder who not only gives hard tackles but also encourage the team to push forward too, by dribbling forward towards the edge of the six-yard box. Should be able to see him playing in some FA Cup matches. He's a definite starter in Carling Cup. I won't be surprised if some of Arsenal's midfielders are out with injuries or suspensions, and he's drafted in.

johe

The thing is, I think he could work very well playing with Vieira or Gilberto in central midfield, but Edu would be too attacking I should think, as Cesc is quite attacking himself. He does possess a good tackle, but he's a bit small to be able to win every 50-50 in midfield. The good thing is, because he's playing in central midfield, he can put on a fair amount of muscles before it starts hampering his performance. Unlike players like Del Piero who lost his pace as a result of over-training upper body muscles.

calvinngai88

Never underestimate a player with small build. Look at Shaun Wright Phillips, Xabi Alonso, etc. They are about the same size, and they actually excelled in their games. Whenever Cesc lost the ball, which was really seldom I didn't remember any particular ones, he chased back and got back the ball. Isn't that amazing for such a young player to have such determination and courage to do that? Moreover, he's a foreigner. Great stuff!

Arsenal Quotes

The biggest things in life have been achieved by people who, at the start, we would have judged crazy. And yet if they had not had these crazy ideas the world would have been more stupid.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom