• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Francis Cagigao Sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I won't pass judgement on this being a bad decision until we see what we do over the next few summers. Seriously worried now about Kia's involvement, thought it was banter at first but I hate him.

Arseshavin

Raul is being called don Raul, and Kia looks like a sleazy mobster henchman. I guess in hindsight we should all have seen what was coming, with Stan going around dressing like some kind of 30's gangster boss. Now with this new system being implemented, maybe Stan has found a way to launder the "consultation fees" too, to keep the fans off his back.

PressResistance

Hopefully Mikel didn't have nothing to do with this, would kill me if he did.

The ethos is getting purged whole, no need to kick me while I 'm down you pricks.

APierre

You Wanna Come Out Here?
But it's not like Cagigao is responsible for all of it? He's been focusing on the Spanish and South American markets, and his recommendations from those areas have been pretty good.

I agree, seems like a good scout, but I'm not buying this end of the world stuff. Was just the same when Sven left. People love to complain.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I agree, seems like a good scout, but I'm not buying this end of the world stuff. Was just the same when Sven left. People love to complain.
Two things that bother me about this: he has a much longer track record than Sven, and this just increases Kia's influence at the club. Double whammy.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
No point in worrying about Kia. He’ll soon have run out of players once Willian and Coutinho are here.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Psss the people who run Arsenal are f*cking c*nts, pass it on.

Because we are going in a direction where these people aren't needed? A direction to become a bigger, better club that wins more trophies.

More reactionary crap from this forum. We haven't won a title for 16 years but people want us to continue with this crap. Its hilarious how people are willing to stand still in mediocrity.

Enz__

Anti Antique Abuse
It's not the firing of the scout it's the direction the club is seemingly taking that's the main issue for most. How many times do you have to be told this before you stop pretending we're all just annoyed at a scout being fired ffs.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I’m sure Arsène will have already been on the phone consoling him, hopefully get him a job at Fifa.

Can’t see him joining a rival with him being such a loyal guy, maybe Barca/Madrid?

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Need to wait and see how they restructure. They’re probably streamlining and getting rid of a load of people they see not necessary. McDermott and Clark, for example.
It's all about Kia and co. They're gonna **** us. They dont even have that many good players, we are gonna get all the overpaid duds on top of the overpaid duds we already have.

I really hope we are just overreacting.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Arsenal wasted no time in pissing off the fan base after winning a trophy...it's only been 4 days since the final, and the club are public enemy number 1 again...this team we all love :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you look at people who are successful, you will find that they aren’t the people who are motivated, but have consistency in their motivation.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom