• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Francis Coquelin: No Longer Needed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

He WAS doing a very good job when he came into the team.

Not been the same since Sp**s away last season when he ****ed up. He goes down holding his knee every game as well.

I'd sell if we got a good offer, but he's handy as a 4th/5th choice CM for us, not first choice as Wenger thinks.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
He WAS doing a very good job when he came into the team.

Not been the same since Sp**s away last season when he ****ed up. He goes down holding his knee every game as well.

I'd sell if we got a good offer, but he's handy as a 4th/5th choice CM for us, not first choice as Wenger thinks.

What's a good offer? Who would pay beyond 5M for him?

Send him back to Freiburg or Charlton asap.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Two contracts in two years was quite confusing tbh.

Coquelin must be so happy, no doubt in my heart he would be a championship player if it wasn't for Wenger. Now, just like Jenkinson he'll have a decent PL career before eventually ending up at a team that gets relegated/a bench player at a mid table side.

Goon-Ger

Another one i would accuse of throwing in the towel recently.

Where has his heart went? He used to be fiery and relentless in the middle of the park and now it looks like he is half arsed tracking back or actually playing the DM role.

Even when i really liked him he had limited ability all round but did the ugly side of the job which we desperately needed and appreciated, it's now as if he feels he has made it and doesn't have the same passion he once did.

It's a shame as the limited amount of time i have posted on this site i have backed him.

Just saw the goal from Robben. What the hell is the meaning with that jump?

Coquelin seriously reminds me of the main character in Hunchback of Notre Dame.

blaze_of_glory

He and Santi had a partnership that was starting quality, very effective most of the time. But he's not been able to complement any of our other midfielders to the same effect. That and he seems to have lost a step since his last injury.

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
He and Santi had a partnership that was starting quality, very effective most of the time. But he's not been able to complement any of our other midfielders to the same effect. That and he seems to have lost a step since his last injury.
Well that's what I thought. There was a time when people were bemoaning his loss when he was injured. To be honest, it's not just him is it? The team as a whole has looked out of it's depth for a while, with the odd glimpse of excitement here and there.

Hunter Zolomon

Coquelin was brilliant when he first broke into our first team up untill this season. What the hell has happened to him this season? Coquelin has dramatically decline in standard with Cech and Monreal this season - all three doing a Vardy.
Its all tactics bro. Vardy is not getting the service he once did because kante is gone and teams sit deeper when they face Leicester now. Its part if the game, what works one season may not work the next as the opposition adapt to stifle you. The ability to overcome this is where the players ability and the managers tactics come into play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The match will be shown on Match of the Day later this evening and if you don't want to know the result look away now as we show you Tony Adams lifting the cup for Arsenal.

Steve Rider

Latest posts

Top Bottom