• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Freddie Ljungberg

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

****ing tears here... The return of mercurial super Swede, in time to mash the Spuds. Have no idea how he'll do, and now the time has come, I'm scared tbh. Scared because if it goes terribly wrong for him, it would be horrible. Needs to get his pro-license asap ffs.

He’s got it already apparently. He’s good to go.

GDeep™

League is very weak
He's the best looking manager in the history of football. It should be noted.
5b49c429c1dd2c04d7328e3ec1e62cca.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Never understood the obsession on this forum about players looks. Been a re-occurring trend over the years on here.
Weird internet sh*t they would never say in real life.
I mean if they align with their sexual/romantic orientation It's not that strange. My heart melts every time Leah Williamson smiles so I totally get it if that's the reason why.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I wish Freddie all the luck in the world. May his coaching years be as mesmerizing as he was in his halcyon days.

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids

Player:White
He can't start already 'fooling' the players, it's better to accept the fact that Arsenal can't enter the TOP4 now.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
interesting how everyone, including other managers, call him Freddie

paradoxically that suggests he commands a lot of respect in the footballing world

boyinneedofhumor

Ljungberg has a few former teammates as case studies, aside from Emery.

As an interim position, he might just grasp the balance better than others.

If he's obtained some input from Arsène privately, it would help him further.

Edu, Pires, Bould is here now.
What if Ljungberg manages to invite a few of his former teammates for a get together on one of the matchdays?

Imagine if one is Lacazette or Aubameyang or Özil or *insert current key player* and he goes "now is my era, not others'..."
and there in the box is Vieira, Bergkamp, Sol, Lehmann, Gilberto + *insert names of Invincibles who are available and still in touch* looking down at the team on a matchday...
and Arsène pops in out of the blue to catch up with his former proteges as the final entrant...

(That's fantasy stuff above, I'd admit... but hopefully one gets the drift)

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the league at Tottenham, they came back 2-2 in the last-minute of the game, and they're celebrating - because they're happy to draw against us, obviously. And I remember saying to Mauricio Tarricco who injured himself celebrating in front of me: "Do you realise we only need a point to be Champions?" And he was utterly shocked. So I said "Yes. Now watch as we're going to celebrate on your pitch. Bye bye!"

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom