• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Freddie Ljungberg

Joestlaachmkr

I used to laugh at Man Utd and mock United fans since they appointed Solskjaer as their manager due to nostalgia, and then my club goes on and do exactly the same. Well..

Godwin1

Very well-known
Either of you play Chrono Trigger?

Always read that it was supposed to be the best of the best of RPGs, would have loved to have played it as a kid on the SNES.
Yeah was an awesome game, the sequel was good as well ahead of it's time in many ways.

Joestlaachmkr

Yes, because one game and a year are the same thing.
I have not claimed that. But the thing is, Freddie was appointed as interim manager because of his status as a legendary player for the club and not because of his managerial skills. I think it is ridiculous that some think nostalgia is more important than skills, and there is big difference between being a player and manger.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Yeah was an awesome game, the sequel was good as well ahead of it's time in many ways.

Played a lot of great RPGs...another favourite of mine was Final Fantasy X, think it’s an excellent game.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
I have not claimed that. But the thing is, Freddie was appointed as interim manager because of his status as a legendary player for the club and not because of his managerial skills. I think it is ridiculous that some think nostalgia is more important than skills, and there is big difference between being a player and manger.

No, he was appointed because he was already working at the club and the best available option for the interim.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Impossible to judge him after one game, but at least things looked a bit more positive and played better out of the back.

How long has it been that we dominated even the tiniest bit of a match?

We had Norwich on the ropes for the majority of the first half and let them have a goal out of really bad defending.

We almost looked like a Wenger team for a while there, with their positives and negatives. It's not much, but it's a small ammount of progress.

Riou

have you played Persona 5? Out of the "modern" jRPGs is my favorite by far. Killer OST and art direction.

No, but I think my girlfriend recommended this to me once, is the main guy called Joker in it or something...she said it was great too!

Think I was put of her suggestion because she likes some animes that I find a little weird, like Food Wars.

Take it you recommend it?

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
No, but I think my girlfriend recommended this to me once, is the main guy called Joker in it or something...she said it was great too!

Think I was put of her suggestion because she likes some animes that I find a little weird, like Food Wars.

Take it you recommend it?

It's really ****ing good. It's anime, but not in a weeb way. Good characters, good flow to it. I recommend you play with a non-spoiler guide, though.

Having the 100+ (more like 120+) hours to 100% this takes too long for adult life.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
It seems like Pepe will continue to be benched. Mustafi will be starting, Guendouzi and Xhaka back together and Auba wide. Chambers at fullback and Kola left back.

Cant see Freddie making wholesale changes and upsetting players.

Joestlaachmkr

No, he was appointed because he was already working at the club and the best available option for the interim.
You think Ljungberg was the best possible option to be our interim or new manager? it wouldn`t surprise me if we soon hear Gooners sining " Freddie at the wheel " after he wins a few games for us and then the fans demands that he should get the job on a permanent basis and perhaps doing an even worse job than what Solksjaer is doing for United. It is absolutely idiotic to appoint legendary players as managers (interim or permanent) since they are usually not qualified or experienced enough for the job.

Riou

It's really ****ing good. It's anime, but not in a weeb way. Good characters, good flow to it. I recommend you play with a non-spoiler guide, though.

Having the 100+ (more like 120+) hours to 100% this takes too long for adult life.

Never use guides/cheats until I have played a game through at least once, love the full experience of not knowing what’s to come or what exactly to do.

That’s one of the worst parts of becoming an adult, easier to dedicate your life to these things when you're a kid/teenager!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
How long has it been that we dominated even the tiniest bit of a match?

We had Norwich on the ropes for the majority of the first half and let them have a goal out of really bad defending.

We almost looked like a Wenger team for a while there, with their positives and negatives. It's not much, but it's a small ammount of progress.
We never had 16 shots or 60% possession this season away from home.

Riou

A very fun one I recently played was South Park: Stick of Truth...was very enjoyable, though admittedly quite easy, very funny too.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

You think Ljungberg was the best possible option to be our interim or new manager? it wouldn`t surprise me if we soon hear Gooners sining " Freddie at the wheel " after he wins a few games for us and then the fans demands that he should get the job on a permanent basis and perhaps doing an even worse job than what Solksjaer is doing for United. It is absolutely idiotic to appoint legendary players as managers (interim or permanent) since they are usually not qualified or experienced enough for the job.
Lmao is this trolling or something? Guy has had 1 ****ing game and yeah the assistant manager tend to be appointed interim when a manager gets the sack. Would you rather have kept Emery until we had a manager ready or did you honestly think there was anyone better you could appoint immediately as interim? Jesus this is just dumb.

Last edited:

Vanpayslip

No, he was appointed because he was the assistant. Very literally it was because he was next in line until they find someone else.

Your post is very mountains out of molehills.

Arsenal Quotes

I am immensely proud to say that I am the manager who has won the most FA Cups, and MY Arsenal are the club to lift it the most.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom