<

Fredrik Ljungberg (Out)

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by Olofski, Feb 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Army of Me

Army of Me New Member Elite

Marco, what does your guide dog think of Freddie's recent performances?

2. Sammer

Sammer New Member Elite

:D

At least he is giving us the chance to have a proper go at Freddie by insisting on his point...that´s good enough for me :wink:

3. marco

marco New Member Trusted

Our worst 2 performances of the season???

for me have to be

Away West Ham
    Away Fulham

Who was missing from both???

4. Captain

Captain New Member Elite

5. hoyden

hoyden New Member

So what? Do you think it is the reason why we played crap? He didn't just miss these two games.

6. Alfonso

Alfonso New Member Elite

Freddie Ljunberg will be man of the match against Sp**s. There you go, ive just said it. Shoot me if im wrong.

7. Mark

Mark New Member Elite

I've stood up for Freddie for a long time, but now he really is under-performing. He's been pretty awful in every game he's played this season, which is sad because even last year he was contributing assists even if he only got two goals. This year our moves completely break down when he gets the ball and he does pretty much nothing for the team. It's a shame, because he was a favourite of mine a while ago.

8. qs

qs New Member Elite

Im the same Mark. He shouldve moved on. Bobby was better than him last year and even he seen the signs and realised he was past it.

9. Chips&CurrySauce

Chips&CurrySauce New Member Trusted

Great it looks like Freddie is gonna play today.. Bloody marvelous.

10. Lukazan

Lukazan New Member Elite

What's the problem?

Haven't you heard?

Defenders are terrified of him and he is a CONSTANT threat.

Haha, you really don't understand how ridiculous that sounds reading it back to myself.

11. Army of Me

Army of Me New Member Elite

Personally I hope to be eating humble pie after the match.

I don't expect to be, but I do hope.

I hope Freddie turns it on big time because we need our experienced players for this match.

12. Lukazan

Lukazan New Member Elite

Believe it or not, I do too.

I don't dislike Freddie or anything like, infact I do like him, it's just I don't think he is good enough anymore to offer this team much and certainly shouldn't be starting ahead of a fully fit Hleb or Rosicky, or maybe even Walcott..

13. Clrnc

Clrnc Well-Known Member Trusted

today ljungberg has his best game of the season on the right hand side(though its not matchable to some of our player's worst games).

in the 2nd half, its a different story to the game, but same story to his season

14. Alfonso

Alfonso New Member Elite

:wink:

Lets see what RtC says now!

15. Gurgen

Gurgen New Member Elite

Excellent game from Freddie today, though I wish he would stop picking fights with everyone. He's even worse than Cesc.

16. YuenBiaoFan

YuenBiaoFan New Member Trusted

Seconded.

17. Alfonso

Alfonso New Member Elite

What? I thought ppl were crying out for players to show some grit and aggression, and when they do you critise them?

We need ppl like Freddie who have balls!!

18. lagos

lagos New Member Elite

He must have read my letter :) :)

19. patrick42uk

patrick42uk New Member Elite

no one seems to have a problem with cesc doing it. its always one rule for the favorites and another for the others.

anyway, freddie performs in a big game yet again. i feel sorry for him a little because he suffers from this team being less aware than the old arsenal. of course, he has his faults. even today, you see he isnt as sharp as he was in the past. but he's here and its good to see that the variety he gives in terms of options on the wings can still come into effect.

20. nazo

nazo New Member Elite

I have to agree with that.

Good game from Freddie today. He ran his socks off and did a good job being a persistent bastard :)
    Hopefully he continues to play like this in later games.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.