• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

French Trio Sign New Arsenal Deals!

arsmile

Established Member
Giroud is a major plus because you could see him not taking a less important role in the squad and leaving. All good though- not the ones thaare keeping us awake at night!

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I thought Coq signed a new contract last year. Anyway, good news, but not exactly surprising.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Brilliant news. Bizarrely enough, of the two yet to re-sign, I'm more confident about Alexis. If the rumors about Özil wanting reassurance about Wenger's stay beyond 2018 before signing are true, I won't be sad to see the back of him.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I sincerely hope Mertesacker doesn't sign a new contract. For all the ridiculous things we've seen the last years, this would be on top of the list.
Don't think so we will offer him new contract i mean what the point Kosh Mustafi Gabriel Holding and Even Chambers when he back all ahead of him.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
Good news.
At least something's sorted then.
Cazorla, Ox and Mertesacker (I think) next.

Özil and Sanchez will take some time I'm afraid.

Preacher

Always Crying
According to reliable french journalist Bouhafsi, who first broke the news about french trio extensions in the middle of December:
Giroud until 2019 (he'll be 33yo, when contract expires)
Koscielny 2020 (35yo)
Coquelin 2021 (30yo)

say yes

forum master baiter
Good stuff.

2 solid backups and a key player will finish their careers here now.

Hope we don't give the captaincy to Koscielny though. He's as quiet as a mouse.

Arsenal Quotes

This is a big moment of happiness...we waited a long time for this and the happiness is linked sometimes with the suffering, and the time that you have to wait....this was more important than all the other (trophies) we have twice won the double, but were not under pressure then like we were today.

Arsène Wenger, on winning the 2014 FA Cup

Latest posts

Top Bottom