• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Magalhães: O Monstro

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Best CB in the league. Not that I care but gets way too little praise from the media and the so called experts. Doesn't matter,we know how good you are Gabi. Usually you would expect a Brazilian player of that quality to leave around 26-27 but I could Even see him staving here until his 30es. Seems to love it here

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

He's one of the reasons zinny is able to play a free role. Not making any mistakes these days. Absolute rock.

Yeah, normally you'd be worried about your LB vacating but Gabriel is so good at dealing with any threat from that side, he's essentially playing CB and almost covering LB a lot of the time. It's crazy when you think about it. It's unbelievably high risk but we've got the personnel capable of filling these roles which require extra.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Big Willy

This nickname for him, is the main reason I am team Gabriel really.

It's best I don't associate myself with Saliba too much, with the rumours about me on here...

arsmntfooty

Player:Partey
The only things that were holding him back from being elite were occasional rash moments(which can be explained by his relative youth as well) and not being great on the ball but he's drastically improved both as the season has gone on. If he can continue being this calm and decisive when his intervention is needed then we may genuinely have the best CB pairing in the world despite both players being years from their individual primes.
I beg to differ, regarding his ball skills. Since he came to the club he’s always been able to ping the ball around and dribble the ball forward. Thats why Arteta brought him here in the first place. Doesn’t need to do it as much, with all the pieces we have in place now.
Regarding best CB pairing in world? We’ll find out their level in CL next year.
FYI, Kiwior has been doing same thing as Gabriel in Serie A for the past couple years. There’s soon gonna be competition for CB spots next year, like we have on the wing this year. Mark my words.

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom