• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Magalhães: Not Our Only Signing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banks

His interceptions are really good and old fashion defending. And he has pinpoint passes from the back. .

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
How fkin strong is he, like people say players are physical or strong but he is actually bossing other players you'd consider physical around. He doesnt even look built massively, like obviously hes big but not in the way I pump weights every day like Traore or Sead are.

Token Yank

How fkin strong is he, like people say players are physical or strong but he is actually bossing other players you'd consider physical around. He doesnt even look built massively, like obviously hes big but not in the way I pump weights every day like Traore or Sead are.
He is a unit. Looks like an NFL Tight End.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
qflcqym8j3r51.jpg

Gooner-toons with another quality addition.

Wryer

Proved me totally wrong about his distribution. Efficient and effective - that's all I ask for.

Also getting the balance between hoofing and playing absolutely perfect. Brilliant to see.

Majora

I really like this guy so far, good passing range, looks solid and you feel an assurance with him on the pitch that we have a defender who isn’t a walking time bomb ready to give away a free goal or penalty at any moment. Big physical presence also.

That being said- Arsenal trauma speaking -I fully expect him to become randomly terrible after a couple of months with us. I hope I’m wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsène Wenger's idea is not only to play good football. It's to play good football to win. In my day, we knew that with our style we could hurt teams and win trophies too. But we did it our way, with the positional game, passing, movement.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom