• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Magalhães: Not Our Only Signing

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
he’s actually friends with a celebrity barber HD Cutz. This guy literally trims all the black players hair in Arsenal, Man U and City + Jordan Sancho - so a bit weird his hairline like that but boi.

Source below:

I mean a good barber isn't gonna bring your hairline back lol he needs to go see whoever Andros Townsend went to.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
he’s actually friends with a celebrity barber HD Cutz. This guy literally trims all the black players hair in Arsenal, Man U and City + Jordan Sancho - so a bit weird his hairline like that but boi.

Source below:

Why is Troopz still doing videos for AFTV, didn't he make a goodbye video a while ago now? :lol:

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Why is Troopz still doing videos for AFTV, didn't he make a goodbye video a while ago now? :lol:
It’s old, it was when we bought Partey. Just posted it to show where I got my info from.

Man U match was Troopz “last” game actually, think he’s finally gone now.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
It’s old, it was when we bought Partey. Just posted it to show where I got my info from.

Nice match for him to go out on!

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐

Why did he leave? I dont really watch it much.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Ferdinand and Crouch thought this was gonna be a poor signing because of that miscommunication between he and Leno on the opening day against Fulham :lol:.

I find it astounding how many people can play the game for yonks and still not have a clue about it.

But yeah, Gabriel.. on the road to World Class for sure. He has “it.”

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

In the same way that it’s not fun to be an attacker under Mikel it’s probably a great time to be a defender under him, especially a young one.

Developing under a guy who focuses meticulously on defence and has turned us into the best defence in the league (so far) is bound to do wonders for Gabriel’s understanding of the defensive game.

You hope that this gives him a foundation that means he’ll be able to perform once we ‘take off the training wheels’ and become a more attacking side.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Gabby reminds me of Kolo for some reason. I think it’s his choice of when to go to ground, or that streak of crazy in him.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
How long did it take Mustafi to start showing clown tendencies? I want to know what the 'Mustafi probation period' is so that I'm not scarred again.

6 months, IIRC. Coincided with the end of our usual very good calendar years.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Gabby reminds me of Kolo for some reason. I think it’s his choice of when to go to ground, or that streak of crazy in him.

Don't wanna be that guy but he's got a proper batty on him, you know it's why he's playing so well straight away.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Don't wanna be that guy but he's got a proper batty on him, you know it's why he's playing so well straight away.
There’s nothing wrong with that as long as he doesn’t stink or push it into others. It’s working so far! @Trilly Mustafi never convinced me anywhere near to the level Gabby has so far fwiw.

How long did it take Mustafi to start showing clown tendencies? I want to know what the 'Mustafi probation period' is so that I'm not scarred again.

I'm always correct about players and I was sceptical of Mustafi since the day one. Just agree with me on most things and you will do fine here.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Really looking forward to seeing Gabriel against Burnley. If he can handle that then I'll turn on my 'shameless Arsenal fan' mode and start calling him a top 3 PL CB.
I'm sure he'll pass with flying colors. You really can't fake what he's shown, especially at this age. If Saliba is the prospect we hope he is then we have a top drawer pairing for the next decade plus.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
I'm sure he'll pass with flying colors. You really can't fake what he's shown, especially at this age. If Saliba is the prospect we hope he is then we have a top drawer pairing for the next decade plus.
Nah, no way we can hold Gabriel for so long. If he continues on this form, he is off to Real within 2 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

"Surely what will be their last attack.

A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith for Thomas, charging through the midfield... It's up for grabs now! Thomas! Right at the end!

What an unbelievable climax to the League season"

Brian Moore on the Thomas' winning goal at Anfield in 1989

Latest posts

Top Bottom