• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Magalhães: O Monstro

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
If he isn't fully fit for Etihad, then we are doomed.

Just try and get him back for Bayern then and put the focus on Champions League over Premier League.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
If he isn't fully fit for Etihad, then we are doomed.

Just try and get him back for Bayern then and put the focus on Champions League over Premier League.
We're winning the double.
lee daniels noah GIF by STAR

TheEliteMaster100_

Turns up only when we lose
Kiwior slots into Left center and Zinny is back as LB

Zinchenko in the business end of the season :lol: , we're screwed if Zinny is part of our team in the UCL knockouts or away to United (look at him vs Anthony's goal last season) , Etihad, etc.. Zinny cannot hack many games at a time, a reason why Pep rotated him many times. even then he costed them in the UCL final to Havertz goal (kept him on onside).

I feel more comfortable moving Kiwior LCB and Tomi (if fit) to LB. But I'm worried about Ben White not getting a rest as Tomi or Saliba as Tomi should be rotating with Saliba too in those situations.

Look at Zinny for McGuinn's goal at Villa Park, look at Zinny giving Brentford a big chance away from home this season, look at Zinny giving Wolves their only chance of the game which led to a goal, look at Zinny at Anfield this season or last season, etc.. a complete bozo who crumbles in high stakes games.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Hopefully the missed international games weren't a big blow for his starting position as LCB for Brazil. Beraldo is performing well for PSG too and had a fantastic game yesterday. Overall he is very liked in Brazil, while Gabriel is still under the radar there.

Maybe his experience will be the plus point for Gabriel.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

It's pretty wild that Gabriel already is the 2nd highest scoring defender for Arsenal in EPL. 122 EPL games.

Koscielny leads with 22 goals, and Gabriel has 14, having played half the minutes thus far. Gabriel with a goal per 761 minutes, while Koscielny had a goal per 974 minutes.

A beast.

gabriel-magalhaes-arsenal.gif

TheEliteMaster100_

Turns up only when we lose
I keep telling people, Gabriel is our player of the season so far and been imperious in all competitions.

Last season at Anfield he dropped a monsterclass performance but was poor at the Etihad, this season he was class in all 4 fixtures vs our title contenders and Porto home and away.

My team of the season is Van Dijk-Gabriel defence thus far.

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas
Top Bottom