• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Magalhães: O Monstro

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Desperate challenge, but in a very desperate situation. Poor but understandable imo.

I actually feel for this guy, he’s probably defender of the season but he never has an easy job. With Zinchenko he’s always defending for two.

Today, he was covering for a very poor Holding and Partey.

And therein lies our main problem.

What good is having an inverted left-back if all he does is maraud forward & leave a flank exposed at the mercy of the opposition?!!

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

I need to see how many penalties he’s given away a season cos he’s got that Koscielny in him.

I'm as angry as you are for that pen, but harsh to mention our previous garbage in comparison to him.

After a similar result today, Koscienly would get off the phone, tell his team-mates his kids are disappointed & start crying like an old maid :lol:

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Clear dive on the penalty, maybe rash to be diving it but VAR should be overturning that all day. You can see the dive in motion before he's even touched.

GunnerShy

Clear dive on the penalty, maybe rash to be diving it but VAR should be overturning that all day. You can see the dive in motion before he's even touched.
I just don't see it. Player rashly dives in and makes contact. I don't even see how you can challenge the decision let alone overturn it. These get given all the time. Far more blatant that Jesus's pen the other week.

Badger_Revenge

Once that penalty is called, it was never going to be overturned. Gabriel himself knows he made the wrong decision, which is why he tried to bail at the last second. His momentum took him into the player, minimal though the contact was.

We had our penalty, also in dubious circumstances (very close proximity, and arm accidentally hitting the ball, never going to be overturned). We didn't convert. That's football. Salah and Liverpool could say the same last week.

For the rest of the match Gabriel was very very good in defense. Both things can be true.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
I can't believe posters have the guts to criticize Gabriel after that. If he wasn’t there, we would have lost today. He was covering for everyone. The only player that comes out with credit today.
Yes. His role in the team is the toughest and many don't recognise it because they watch games on TV and can't see the shape of the team live. He is often doing the role of 2 or 3 players its insane.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Pray Season 1 GIF by Amazon Prime Video

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
What’s horse placenta good for?
The strangest remedy we've ever heard, what, 15 years ago?

"Injured footballer Robin Van Persie told surprised media last week that he is travelling to Serbia for treatment that involves massage with horse placenta. The Arsenal striker hopes the bizarre remedy will speed up his recovery from a ligament tear in his ankle."

Arsenal Quotes

I don’t look at the passport of people; I look at their quality and their attitude.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom