• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Magalhães (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

That PSG suggestion has me gasping for air right now to be honest, they’re selling Kimpembe, love Brazilians and have just appointed Campos who signed him for Lille.

Off for a cold, COLD shower.

Yeah them or Real I reckon.

If they sell Kimpembe they’ll only have Diallo as a left footer who’s gash. If we take him back in a swap I’d be fuming.

Tom Mix

We don't need to sell, we shouldn't sell. If this year things go awry he is unlikely to lose value and he can be sold next summer if he doesn't want to extend and we don't want him to run down his contract.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Gabriel is the physical athletic CB we've been crying out for under Wenger. Hes not the best on the ball but he's decent like sol was. However for me a defender always had to be a defender first....passing is always secondly. Look at how bad luiz was.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Unless he seriously considering it then we can't do nothing to stop him but he still too young to even semi retire he'll still can go there when he 28 they going nowhere anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

"Surely what will be their last attack.

A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith for Thomas, charging through the midfield... It's up for grabs now! Thomas! Right at the end!

What an unbelievable climax to the League season"

Brian Moore on the Thomas' winning goal at Anfield in 1989

Latest posts

Top Bottom