• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Magalhães (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
I feel Teta will be tempted to sell at a huge fee next season as he slowly eases in Kiwior or somebody external as a replacement.

Absolute unit and I love him but you feel he's a tiny level below ball-playing-wise compared to what Teta would ideally want.

Plus if we win something he might feel that his cycle is over after 4 years here and might want to test himself in Madrid or PSG.

REWB

The hell? Listen I know he needed upgrading eventually as he's good but not top tier CL winning quality; but I thought that replacement would be next summer not this summer. Who will we replace him with? Saudi better be giving us a lot of money for him.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Would be really gutted by this but if wants to go he wants to go. Has to be a record fee as well, no question.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

We gonna go to la liga and buy a ball playing CB. I just hope people paid attention to what Emery said about the Spanish international CB he bought

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Its too late to replace Gabriel now, without downgrading.

I'll be sad if this happens, its disrupting our flow.

I’m not sure we have to replace him directly. Given we technically have Saliba, Tomi, White and Kiwior I’m not sure I’d spend directly on a CB. I think someone like Simikan would be good and then IF it’s over £70/80M we could seriously upgrade another position.

UkrArsenal

Some crap.
At the end of the summer, all left-footed players who could replace him have already changed clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If he sent an apology it must have been by horse

Arsène Wenger on apology from Ferguson
Top Bottom