• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Magalhães (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
White
Tomiyasu
Saliba
Kiwior
Zinchenko

**** me.
head-knockout.gif

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Wonder if Jota leaving Al-Ittihad has anything to do with this? Aren't they only allowed only 8 foreign players per side in the Saudi league at the moment?

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Some crap.
At the end of the summer, all left-footed players who could replace him have already changed clubs.
Saliba is good enough with his left to switch sides if it comes to it.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Bear in mind Malcom went for 60M euros by the way.

A young, Brazilian, top tier CB should be fetching 90-100M euros from Saudi Clubs.

And if Arsenal are offered that then nobody should complain if they say yes. I’m taking that all day for Gabriel.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Wonder if Jota leaving Al-Ittihad has anything to do with this? Aren't they only allowed only 8 foreign players per side in the Saudi league at the moment?
Who governs that though? MBS? I don't see why he couldn't just change the rules to suit his little human zoo.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Who governs that though? MBS? I don't see why he couldn't just change the rules to suit his little human zoo.

Who knows but I think that's being used as a reason for Jota leaving there already.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Threadmark for that source FFS. Closer to a skid mark.

Saudi’s don’t put stuff out there unless it’s legitimate. Especially saying that a big dawg from Saudi has come over here to talk to us regarding Gabriel…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Have Tottenham closed the gap on Arsenal?
Last time I checked they were still 4 miles and 11 titles away

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom