• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Martinelli: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Real don’t sign young players unless they are excellent. Martinelli is miles off that.
Wouldn’t say that he’s miles off guys like Rodrygo, Vinicius and Reinier. He’s certainly ahead of at least one of them imo.

Real are desperate to sign any Brazilian kid with an ounce of talent these days after missing out on Neymar. Don’t think they’re interested now that he’s here though, for now at least.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

What? You hope our players aren't excellent so that Real and other big clubs aren't interested in them?

I hope every big club in the world is after our players - it means we've finally recruited and managed well.
You really took that the wrong way I think hahaha :lol::lol:

Vibra

Established Member
From Tierney's reddit AMA

z58ctWQ.png

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
From Tierney's reddit AMA

z58ctWQ.png
I think if Arteta maintains a similar set-up with a LW being the main goal-threat, Martinelli is probably the one that replaces Auba there. We're probably gonna lose both Auba and Laca and I think a CF comes in but they'll leave the wing positions as they are to an extent.

I think if Arteta maintains a similar set-up with a LW being the main goal-threat, Martinelli is probably the one that replaces Auba there. We're probably gonna lose both Auba and Laca and I think a CF comes in but they'll leave the wing positions as they are to an extent.

Long time no see! How you doing mate?

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
:lol::lol:

anyone else notice how Kante always play subpar to his usual game when playing against us?
Best midfielder in the league, but always seem to play pretty bad against us
Yeah, I've noticed it too.

Some his worst games are against us, especially since he came to chelsea. That 3-0 win at the Emirates. Özil beat him in a foot race FFS

Vanfrothan

:lol::lol:

anyone else notice how Kante always play subpar to his usual game when playing against us?
Best midfielder in the league, but always seem to play pretty bad against us

I used to love Cudicini for that back in the day.

Easily one of the best keepers in the league in his peak Chelsea days but he made some real howlers against us.

Love that guy.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

Looking like he gained a lot of muscle. Excited to see him grow into that Luiz Suarez type of forward that is always at defender's heels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom