• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Martinelli: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Is he one of those that refused a pay cut?

Indeed he was, so Raul had him kneecapped, ruthless.

Per my sources...after the failed bike attack on Mesut, Raul went the sneaky route this time and asked Vinai to do the hit...Martinelli never saw it coming, as Vinai is skilled in getting teenage boys to trust him...

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
tenor.gif
:lol:

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
The nice thing about all this is that Martinelli and Saka are literally the only two positive things about this football club right now. The first has just picked up a potentially long-term injury and the second still hasn't signed a contract.

By "nice" obviously I mean "absolutely f*cking dreadful".

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Unbelievable! How is this even possible? It's like fate decided to just outright troll us. Hope he gets well soon and it isn't nearly as bad as they fear.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Really unfortunate timing, and just the kind of thing that happens to us. Speedy recovery and hopefully it is not a bad injury but it sounds ominous from how people are talking. One of the forwards we have that defends from the front and offers so much energy. Really annoying that we seem to have lost this option available to us.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
What are these guys doing in training? Soares breaks his nose running into Saka and Martinelli is out months for running into somebody.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
2-3 months sounds about right for that injury.. Feared worse so this is relatively good news. Should be ready for the start of next season.

Manberg

Predator
I'm never optimistic when it comes to players needing surgical procedures. In our experience it often leads to re-injuries of the area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas

Latest posts

Top Bottom