• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Martinelli: Dogged and Determined

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Needs to make decisions prior to the double team forming. Make your 1v1 move faster (See Trossard). If they are bringing a double team who is then becoming open? P
Trossard basically proved all that double marking thing is nonsense, Gabi doesn't understand what to do in a certain situation, everything is kick and run for him.

Arteta will cost us if he continues with this, but wouldn't be his first time

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
I'm a big fan of his and I would have taken on all his haters here on AM, until I saw this.

Bench him vs City ffs

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
The same thing happened to Saka the season before last. It's normal and Arteta is not doing him any favors by continuing to start him rather than letting him have a rest and regroup.
People on here were trashing Saka earlier this season. The only frustrating thing is that Martinelli has gotten more space because Saka is getting more attention lately so Martinelli's form is more disappointing. I think hes been doing a lot better than people realise he just has very few options when he creates a yard of space without Jesus there. Hes also tried to keep it simple because thing shavent panned out for him which is also a mistake. Im expecting to see him fired up tonight but against Walker its gonna be tough.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
A lot riding on him tonight. If he shows up, we probably win. If he's the same guy we've seen the last few weeks then it's hard to see us getting anything out of the match.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Artetas ego may ruin him for good. Is he waiting until fans completely turn on him and boo him. Take him out of the team ffs.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
He's failing more because of the system. Trossard, except for the utd cameo, hasn't done much from LW either. Should change the way we're playing. Both zinchenko and xhaka (with the way we currently play) don't offer enough support to the lw. Nowhere close to what our rw gets.

mpower2540

He does this thing where he needs to release the ball and has his head down for two or three extra touches before releasing it and it does my head in. I think Jesus' absence is badly affecting him but should a 180k a week footballer be that dependent on another player to get the best out of him? Everything he does still feels a bit scattergun and raw.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Same thing i watched after the world cup he not same player he off form and maybe mentally not there we need to give some time off we got Trossard and esr back too

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He's working hard but nothing is coming off for him. I want to see him with Trossard as that's the best recreation of his link up with GJ

Bradpiff

Him, Eddie, xhaka, Vieira all gotta go I just don’t see it.

He isn’t particularly fast can’t pick a pass and his head is always down playing him thought that middle maybe but he doesn’t have a presence either.

We all want him to be good but I don’t think he is going to get any better than what we are seeing.

I pray he proves me wrong but I’m not gonna hold my breath

We gotta learn to be ruthless at this club

TheGreatWright8

Player:Jesus
Tried I guess, Xhaka had a perfect opportunity to release him but was dilly dallying wheather to shoot or pass shoot or pass before eventually being tackled.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He's been in a bit of a poor run of form for a while with Jesus out, plus Trossard just scored for us recently.

Arteta's fault for not giving him a break on the bench for a bit, needed to be out of the starting limelight.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
You can say it's Arteta's system, other can say he's in bad form etc.

But there is no fvcking way Trossard had more ball touches than Nelli in 14 minutes.
Something is going on, probably the pressure getting to him.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not arrogant and I'm not frightened to say it.. Arsenal can go through whole season unbeaten

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom