<

Gabriel Martinelli: Prodígio

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by pigge, Dec 7, 2019.

1. pigge

pigge Wishes Wrestling Fans Liked Him

[​IMG]

2. Macho

Macho Well-Known Member Trusted

This guy and Pepe I am most excited about for next season. Hope his knee heals and he's back stronger than ever.

Oxeki likes this.
  3. Rex Banter

Rex Banter Got Swerved By Gallas Trusted

:rofl::rofl:

4. Marjorie

Marjorie Thread Monopolizer

5. Jury

Jury Mission Accomplished

What’s the update on his knee? Looks like he’s due to spend a long time out for a cartilage shave!

6. TakeChillPill

TakeChillPill Well-Known Member

Terrible injury to have at such a young age, really hope he can bounce back and maintain his speed and athleticism

7. Gegen Pressing

Gegen Pressing Well-Known Member

Still have extremely high hopes for Martinelli.

8. MutableEarth

MutableEarth Bloody awesome NSFW avatars Trusted

He'll be fine - they went with the longer rehab so there wouldn't be any lasting effects. So when he comes back, he'll be rusty but he won't have lost his pace or anything. He'll come back stronger.

9. Wrighty4eva

Wrighty4eva Well-Known Member

I figure the brace is more so for protection, because he's getting around good enough to take a flight to Brazil, he'll be back better than ever.

10. grange

grange Well-Known Member

Won't be back till around December if that from what I've read

11. pigge

pigge Wishes Wrestling Fans Liked Him

Heard the same.

Sad news, injured in training as well.. Could've blown up this year. got us 1g/a per 100 minutes last season.

12. Kakao

Kakao Member

Miss this man on the left side...

13. Big Poppa

Big Poppa Well-Known Member Trusted

Meh. Miss him more up front. The Standard Liege and Liverpool away performances were quite special

Camron and SingmeasongSong like this.
  14. DJ_Markstar

DJ_Markstar Well-Known Member

We need this guy coming back fit and firing, if he can keep up his ridiculous goal return alongside Auba this season then we have a real chance of top 4 and some silverware again.

Sanchez11, Oxeki, Jury and 1 other person like this.
  15. We should plan around this guy as our long term number 9. Forget about the tap in merchant Nketiah who should be sold now before he gets exposed as the fraud he is

Kevin Keegan likes this.
  16. Wrighty4eva

Wrighty4eva Well-Known Member

He's back running again on the treadmill, shouldn't be long now, he recently signed a contract extension, I'm surprised he hasn't been given a proper jersey number yet, along with saka he was one of the most productive youths...

Last edited: Sep 29, 2020
    CaseUteinberger likes this.
  17. say yes

say yes Thread Title Abuser

The hell is wrong with the dates of these posts?

18. CaseUteinberger

CaseUteinberger Cazorla (not Carzola ffs)

Was trying to find news on his progress returning from injury. Does anyone have any updates? What I could find said full training at the end of the year. So he will not play until sometime early 2021 at best. Does anyone know anything more?

19. nick gould

nick gould Well-Known Member

Boy prefers to play from the wings though. So far I like him as a central striker however if he prefers to make his runs from the left like Richarlison, Auba, and Ronaldo I would rather have John-Jules play in the middle. I am well impressed by his link play.

20. EmeryCouldnt

EmeryCouldnt Well-Known Member

Wait for the overhype merchants to gather the longer this boy is injured.