• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gareth Southgate's England

GDeep™

League is very weak
How can Southgate leave out Grealish? In terms of numbers only people like Sterling and Kane would be ahead of him I think.

Guessing Southgate doesn’t fancy him as a character.

Why no LB?

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Unlucky for England Covid happened. Now you have to endure this bum for another year. Positive he would've got the sack if the Euros took place.

Boro's the best(only?) team he has managed. :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Unlucky for England Covid happened. Now you have to endure this bum for another year. Positive he would've got the sack if the Euros took place.

Boro's the best(only?) team he has managed. :lol:

During his first meeting as Middlesbrough boss, Southgate told the players they could call him whatever they wanted...manager, boss, gaffer...Parlour shouted from the back of the room "What about big nose?"

Gareth immediately sold him after this apparently :lol:

Last edited:

PressResistance

Winks & Dier - Dreadful

Ward prowse - glorified set peice merchant.

Maguire - Been a complete flop with utd

Keane - been a flop at Everton.

Phillips - Who?

Over the likes:

Dunk, Tarkowski, Grealish,Maddison and Saka?

I said it before i dont know how southgate didnt get sacked after losing to croatia. Had by far the easiest route England have had in a competiton in my life time and he loses to Croatia and Belgium of all teams.

It's a paradox that you both see and not see the problem.
Do you see the squads that are being trotted out by the manager?

Our backup midfield in that World Cup would've been Badelj-Kovačić and Kramarić at CAM, you've literally started the game vs us with Henderson Lingard and Dele Alli :lol::lol::lol: You are not building a sensible squad just as you are not developing sensible players, case in point why Gerrard and Lampard won **** all with their NT and France, Spain, Portugal, Germany have something to show always.

England doesn't have a talent problem, it has a huge problem with their vision on how to play football and how to develop players needed to form a balanced squad. You want heroes, not players who do their job, the talent is there as evidenced by your youth players.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
It's a paradox that you both see and not see the problem.
Do you see the squads that are being trotted out by the manager?

Our backup midfield in that World Cup would've been Badelj-Kovačić and Kramarić at CAM, you've literally started the game vs us with Henderson Lingard and Dele Alli :lol::lol::lol: You are not building a sensible squad just as you are not developing sensible players, case in point why Gerrard and Lampard won **** all with their NT and France, Spain, Portugal, Germany have something to show always.

England doesn't have a talent problem, it has a huge problem with their vision on how to play football and how to develop players needed to form a balanced squad. You want heroes, not players who do their job, the talent is there as evidenced by your youth players.

Exactly talent isnt the problem in Sterling, Sancho, Grealish, Maddison, Saka, Rashford, Greenwood, Rashford Bellingham, Mount, Gilmour Reece, Dunk, Tarkowski and Vardy - all talented. It's the managers selecting the likes Lingard, Alli, Dier, Winks,Ward Prowse Maguire and Keane at expense of some the more talnted players.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Exactly talent isnt the problem in Sterling, Sancho, Grealish, Maddison, Saka, Rashford, Greenwood, Rashford Bellingham, Mount, Gilmour Reece, Dunk, Tarkowski and Vardy - all talented. It's the managers selecting the likes Lingard, Alli, Dier, Winks,Ward Prowse Maguire and Keane at expense of some the more talnted players.
Gilmour is Scottish.

The more you think about it, the more crazy the Grealish thing is. He’s one of the best English player’s this season, but you’ve got championship players and guys like Dier, Maddison and Mount ahead of him.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Do they have heat from the u21 or something?

Things like this probably wont help.

download-2020-08-25T110845.403-1c2e.png

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Maguire now out of the squad just hours after being named in it, what was Southgate thinking? :rofl:
Southgate was crazy backing Maguire immediately after the incident. He should have waited to let the dust settle before taking sides like every real diplomat knows. When there's different versions of events, the truth often emerges sometime later when the hot air cools and more witnesses come forward.

Maybe Maguire was set up, maybe he's just another over inflated footballing ego. Without being there it's impossible to know.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

The more you think about it, the more crazy the Grealish thing is. He’s one of the best English player’s this season, but you’ve got championship players and guys like Dier, Maddison and Mount ahead of him.

It's not exactly that crazy to people who understand that head coaches build a team based on countless different reasons.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Gilmour is Scottish.

Mount is in the side because he's a lad. You need lads to be successful. Glue guy really. Always baffled me as to why Gareth Barry was selected ahead of someone like Mark Noble.

drippin

Southgate doesn't trust him to behave I think, thought he got over that but then Grealish got caught breaking lockdown a few months ago.

@GDeep™ being totally surprised his favourite doesn't get chosen, eventhough might deserve it based on performances only.

With Laca it means he is **** and Giroud is much better.

Reactions: A_G

GDeep™

League is very weak
@GDeep™ being totally surprised his favourite doesn't get chosen, eventhough might deserve it based on performances only.

With Laca it means he is **** and Giroud is much better.
My favourite? I said his stats are amongst the best, I also said Southgate probably doesn’t like his character.

On Lacazette, I said I want him to stay because it will be hard to upgrade on him.

I don’t know what you’re doing but it’s tiresome. You didn’t reply to my top assists posts I see after you posted that rubbish “chances created” list.

drippin

My favourite? I said his stats are amongst the best, I also said Southgate probably doesn’t like his character.

On Lacazette, I said I want him to stay because it will be hard to upgrade on him.

I don’t know what you’re doing but it’s tiresome. You didn’t reply to my top assists posts I see after you posted that rubbish “chances created” list.

It's just banter, don't take it too seriously. It was just a good chance to show the contrast how people evaluate their favourites and those who they don't like.

It could have actually been some other people from your the usual suspects (or whatever) who have put down Laca in similar way. But here it's easy to mix people so sorry if it wasn't you.

I found our reply and answered back. Didn't see it earlier and changed my alert system to better settings now.

Arsenal Quotes

I’ve told Dave to cut off his ponytail. I think it makes him less aerodynamic.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom