• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

General Reserves Talk

• Thread starter M+D
  • Start date
  • Replies 11,775
  • Views 1,159,018

Don Pacifico

Established Member
Agh, Afobe's first touch is poor!

Why would you be wanting to watch f*cking Spuds in the CL when you can watch this?

Don Pacifico

Established Member
ricky1985 said:
I don't think his range is a problem. Randall has range and look where it gets him.

In his position, you want someone who can pass accurately and quickly, I think Eastmond can do that.

I think it's good to have that option. I'd prefer not to marginalise players into more defined roles. The great thing about Gilberto was that he could pick a pass when needed.

ricky1985

Established Member
he may not have 60 yard cross field balls in his locker, but I think his short passing is a real plus point in his game. The other stuff will come with development.

Djourou has been awful.

Don Pacifico

Established Member
Still not totally convinced. In pre-season and the reserve highlights so far this season, he's misplaced a fair few short balls - that includes today.

Klaus Daimler

Established Member
I feel sorry for Djourou. It's obvious that his confidence is shot. He's gonna feel the effect of a full year on the sideline for a long while still.

Zinc

"no arsenal side wants to shoot from range" erm didnt we score more from outside the box then any other team last season

Klaus Daimler

Established Member
What a great goal. JET is such a skilled player. He's capable of pulling stuff like that out of a hat even when he isn't having a particularly good game. That's the kind of ability that makes the difference between a solid player and a potential first team member.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsène Wenger's idea is not only to play good football. It's to play good football to win. In my day, we knew that with our style we could hurt teams and win trophies too. But we did it our way, with the positional game, passing, movement.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom