• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

'Giants' of Arsenal

seb_afc

Established Member
Chapman, since what he built is still standing today, wrighty, adams and of course Arsène.

johnk9uk

What, no Perry Groves? It is a shame it is only 4. Mine would be Adams, Rocky, Ian Wright and Arsène.

Tony Montana

Established Member
seb_afc said:
Chapman, since what he built is still standing today, wrighty, adams and of course Arsène.

Funny how good old Herbert ain't there on the list. :wink:

The style of football he made Arsenal play was exhilarating. He was famous for the W M formation which produced great counter-attacking football. Some say, however, that it was essentially defensive.

Mark

Established Member
Chapman, Wenger, Bergkamp, Adams I reckon, but it's very difficult having so many legends...

Ratinho

Established Member
Heh, didn't even notice it wasn't just players. :lol:

Awww man, who to bump, who to bump............

Adams, Bergkamp, Brady and Wenger.

Sorry Rocky. :*(

shaz

i started supporting arsenal when i was about 9/10 years old. this was i think a year or two before wenger arrived so i dont know much about the other players like charlie george etc. so judging by what i do know, i would go with Arsène Wenger, Bergkamp, Viera, and Henry.

Dougan17

Adams
Thierry
Wenger
Chapman

maybe a little Bertie Mee? first Arsenal manager to bring home a european trophy. (The fairs cup is still a cup, goddammit :D )

adjie

Canuck said:
Limited to four kind of sucks.
But I'd like
Wenger and Bergkamp for the final years of Highbury, and 2 from the earlier days, but I'm not the guy to pick them. I'll leave that to the older heads.

Spot on mate. Wise decision. Agree 100% ! :D

Mr. Hotshot

Established Member
Thierry Henry

In the more tiny parts of the world like Congo, Philipines, Panama, etc etc they only know Thierry Henry. Henry is definitely the Giant of Arsenal

Supamac

Has to be WENGER - We owe him so much!
Has to be ADAMS - Mr Arsenal, greatest arsenal servant of all time!
Has to be ROCKY - Hes truely a ledgend and it would show our respect!
Last one???? hmmm thats a very hard one Henry, Charlie george, Mcklintoc, Brady, Wrighty, Vieira all good shouts but for me its Bergkamp purely to say thank you & goodbye!

wer

My four favourite icons would be Bobby Pires, Dennis Bergkamp, TH14 and Mr Wenger.

EDITED:
Decide to replace PV4 with Theirry Henry.

yayo77

CHAPMAN
BRADY
ADAMS
WENGER

judging by a lot of peoples picks they dont know a lot about the history of arsenal football club.

Arsenal Quotes

I really like Arsenal. But you, do you like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with Trophies?

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom