• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gimme Vassel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thegame24

Established Member
yea he plays left and forward but would he be able to shift right?

cause henry pires on the left is unbeatable and unbreakable

patrick42uk

Established Member
Goonergurjit said:
I think if we signed Reyes then he would play in the hole.

what hole? arsenal dont play with hole players, except if you mean a withdrawn striker like bergkamp. I think if we signed reyes, and this is a big if, he'd play outwide

JazzG

Established Member
slapz said:
Latest rumour is that a deal has almost been done regarding a "wing wizard" who'll deffo sign when the window opens up again

Like others have said I believe you are refering to Reyes, I doubt he will sign tbh, due to his high price tag.

If he did sign we could stick him on the left, put Pires behind Henry like we did against Valencia last season.

Adam

Established Member
Jazz if you reffered to a more succesful performance when we done that then maybe!

Add Robben to your list johe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

This is a big moment of happiness...we waited a long time for this and the happiness is linked sometimes with the suffering, and the time that you have to wait....this was more important than all the other (trophies) we have twice won the double, but were not under pressure then like we were today.

Arsène Wenger, on winning the 2014 FA Cup
Top Bottom