• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

The only thing that has been proved is that you are a racist poster who can not be objective at all when it comes to Xhaka. Even if Xhaka comitted a genocide worse than the holocaust you'd be there in support of him. In fact, I'd venture so far as to say it would only embolden your blind love for him.

Who is talking of racism :eek: I am the most non-racist person the history of man kind has known. I know that Xhaka is a great personality too.

Now back to topic, you were wrong about everyone and everything on this forum.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Who is talking of racism :eek: I am the most non-racist person the history of man kind has known. I know that Xhaka is a great personality too.

Do you **** over him every night or is it more often than that?

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable

Do you get paid to come in here and wax lyrical over Xhaka? If you don't then I seriously pity you. Right on if you do though.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Enough with personal attacks as you are the one whose been crying like **** to moderators every time someone replied to your personal attacks. **** off, fool.
Was a genuine question.. I mean you come in here no matter how he plays and you tell us how amazing he is and how everyone else in the whole of existence is crap in comparison. And he can do no wrong. So I am just wondering how often it is you touch yourself to Granit? It's a natural train of thought man. Or do you have like Xhaka shrine in your bedroom or something. I can't believe their are human beings who are this fecking sad that they obsess over a football player so much that anything negative said about said footballer sends you into a bloody tantrum. Holy moses. Please don't breed. You're everything that is wrong with the world.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Was a genuine question.. I mean you come in here no matter how he plays and you tell us how amazing he is and how everyone else in the whole of existence is crap in comparison. And he can do no wrong. So I am just wondering how often it is you touch yourself to Granit? It's a natural train of thought man. Or do you have like Xhaka shrine in your bedroom or something. I can't believe their are human beings who are this fecking sad that they obsess over a football player so much that anything negative said about said footballer sends you into a bloody tantrum. Holy moses. Please don't breed. You're everything that is wrong with the world.
Don't give into his antics man

Erlis

Just like you are obsessed with Laca. Go and cry on Laca thread to moderators when someone breaks up your nose with replies. Coward poster, the worst on this forum.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Stop fighting ladies. Let us bask in the glory of winning a match in the league. Xhaka will
Let's discuss how important Xhaka was and how even if he had been the only player on the field last night we probably would have won by more. **** me he is so good. Think I got a little wet typing that.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
That is true but it doesn't make Xhaka some sensational player so I am not sure what it is doing in this thread. Why not post that in Guendouzi's thread..

It makes him vital for us thou

Because we are too often hurt when we dont establish formation .

We gambled goin forward this game and it paid of, cant count on that every game

Atleast until we have Vvd/Koulibaly type cbs

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Just like you are obsessed with Laca. .
Because you never frequent any other thread than this one, I'll let this slip but I've been extremely critical of Laca recently... In fact I've given both positive and negative reviews on EVERY single player we have... Fool!

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
It makes him vital for us thou

Because we are too often hurt when we dont establish formation .

We gambled goin forward this game and it paid of, cant count on that every game

Atleast until we have Vvd/Koulibaly type cbs
Him being vital and Guendouzi being positionally unaware are not mutually exclusive notions though. You literally came in here with a comment about another player to suit your narrative of this player. Agenda!!

Erlis

Because you never frequent any other thread than this one, I'll let this slip but I've been extremely critical of Laca recently... In fact I've given both positive and negative reviews on EVERY single player we have... Fool!

You give nothing to this forum as you have not **** clue about any player, about football, managers and so on. The only thing you do is to behave like a * person revealing his **** vocabulary inherited by that racist regime of yours. You cant erase the past just like that, it takes generations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you love football, you love Tomáš Rosický

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom