• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
I thought Xhaka was one of our better players last season and gets a lot of OTT criticism. However today I was gutted that he starting ahead Ceballos and Xhaka then proceeded to have his worst peformance in Arsenal shirt.

Jae

Some poverty posters on this thread seriously need to pull their head out of the arses and stop defending this absolute piece of ****. Honestly, are you even Arsenal fans? Is this an acceptable standard to you? Is this the kind of player you want to see at the club?

Captain my arse.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Fair enough he deserves criticism but it's weird how neither of the Sokratis or Leno threads have been bumped critising them for costing us the first goal...

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Guys he played the full 90 and with the international break now Emery will use it as the perfect cooling off period to keep him in the team.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
7 fouls gave away penalty few nice long passes Typical performance. I don't think he'll ever get better or learn.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Scissor tackle in the area, 7 unnecessary fouls, poor giveaways. But he hit some nice passes and one nice long range effort!

Xhaka needs to be usurped. ASAP.
The penalty was stupid

Atleast two of those were offensive fouls by the Sp**s players reslly.

One was a smart cynical one

Point is most of them he is forced into them because our formation is of and players arent where they are supposed to be.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

A) Nobody cares.
B) Nobody is stopping you.

So nobody cares that Sokratis and Leno cost us today?

I just made an observation, it's weird that they're getting such a free ride if we're talking about the game today. Surely someone would have already bumped the thread to talk about Sokratis being reckless yet again with going for a ball he wasn't favourite to win (as well as the nonsense of him fighting with Winks killing our momentum btw) or Leno pushing the ball straight into Eriksen, also I think he did something similar but it didn't result in a goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

First I went left, he did too. Then I went right and he did too. Then I went left again and he went to buy a hot dog.

Arsene Wenger on dribbling Zinedine Zidane in a charity game
Top Bottom