• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
giphy.gif

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Being Xhaka is like my uni days

The Clueless professor assigns a Group project, you get your partners and divide up the work 5 pages or so each.

Then you get together a few days later to show your work, you have done yours and done the formalia around the whole paper.

One dude comes in with 1,5page
Another has written 10pages about the wrong subject

You (Xhaka) put it together but still get the brunt of the criticizm...:(

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli

The Clueless professor assigns a Group project, you get your partners and divide up the work 5 pages or so each.

Then you get together a few days later to show your work, you have done yours and done the formalia around the whole paper.

Bro, let me pay for your glasses. You don’t have to keep living like this.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

lock this thread and throw away the key.

Last edited:

lufere7

Player:Martinelli

When your agenda player has such a horrible game you have to resort to ****ty school analogies :lol:

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Uphill battle mate.

You just can't defend someone who routinely gifts teams and in literally no danger costs us 3 points. The context of the lack of danger makes his mistakes tenfold.

I can and Will

Not a Good game from him today but the blame is not on him

It is the fault of the coach and the formation.

X has to play in a position that highlights his weaker sides and none of His strengths.

Everything gets dumped in His lap because Torreira is ordered to play behind Laca almost and Guendozi is everywhere but where he is supposed to be

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle

He could kerb stomp a 90 year old paraplegic at this point.... Lad, cut him loose.

Leo_ense_

AnthonyG Survivor
I’ve been a Granit Stan for a number of years. I was one until today, but can’t do it anymore. Just too much man. Too much **** has gone down.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League

Outstanding. I use to dislike your posts about Xhaka but then I realised this is world class satire. Never change YeahBee, never change.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I actually think he put Sokratis off for the header leading to Spuds first goal. Sokratis is normally reliable in the air but then on the replay you see Xhaka back into Sokratis and Kane. Maybe it’s a lack of communication but deary me Xhaka was at fault for 2 goals and gave away 7 fouls. It’s almost admirable at this stage to be that sh#t.

Kingofthebongo

I can and Will

Not a Good game from him today but the blame is not on him

It is the fault of the coach and the formation.

X has to play in a position that highlights his weaker sides and none of His strengths.

Everything gets dumped in His lap because Torreira is ordered to play behind Laca almost and Guendozi is everywhere but where he is supposed to be

..all that being said he made a scissor kick tackle in the box in a relatively contained situation. That situation is not new, has happened will continue to happen with not even a tiny quanta of hope of any change. Absolutely has proven time and time again, he reacts emotionally under pressure defensively and at crucial times displays not even professional level concentration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom