• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

goonersrgoners

hi, i was wondering if anybody could help me find a photograph. i was on a small plane chartered by 4s sports to fly to Germany for the away leg against koln in1971, as we stepped off the plane someone organised a group photo, this is the photo i seek, i am now 67 and the friend i went with is long gone from this world and i would love to see the pic again. i was only just turned 16 but my memories of the game, though sketchy are surpassed by the experiences which are definitely not. so if you know of any existing photo's taken outside a very small aircraft, involving a small number of Arsenal supporters please let me know.....regards, and stay safe.....steve.

goonersrgoners

hi, i was wondering if anybody could help me find a photograph. i was on a small plane chartered by 4s sports to fly to Germany for the away leg against koln in1971, as we stepped off the plane someone organised a group photo, this is the photo i seek, i am now 67 and the friend i went with is long gone from this world and i would love to see the pic again. i was only just turned 16 but my memories of the game, though sketchy are surpassed by the experiences which are definitely not. so if you know of any existing photo's taken outside a very small aircraft, involving a small number of Arsenal supporters please let me know.....regards, and stay safe.....steve.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
I would email the club or hit up Stuart MacFarlane on twitter or of his other accounts. He often posts pictures from our history like the one below today.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Try the arsenal reddit as well, theres a bigger userbase there more likely to catch something in the net.

And best of luck!!!

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
This is neat. I'm of no help, but good luck!

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I would email the club or hit up Stuart MacFarlane on twitter or of his other accounts. He often posts pictures from our history like the one below today.

Woah those tracksuits are nice, how have I never seen them before. Need them back at the carpet, how are Adidas not on this already?

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Great performance. This is the Xhaka I love to see. MotM contender.

Eh, he's given the ball away quite a few times, even by his standards. Ok performance though (especially in context of him playing 2x90 minutes in a week after a speed recovery from an injury) and once again brought stability to the team.

Got to finish the match as Captain as well.

Edit: Also him mediating between Emi and Kola after the match was nice.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
He is becoming a respectable player after overcoming the adversity thrown at him. Our midfield looks a lot better with him in it vs not.

We really need a playmaker however that can glide and turn with the ball so we can dominate midfield again.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Again good performance he helps us more dominant the midfield but if Arteta want to play with 3 midfield he need more creative players in midfield because xhaka don't offer much

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Played very well today, deserves credit.

He shouldn't be getting the armband at any point though, even if the captain on the day is subbed off.

sdotzdot

Established Member
100% will be a starter next season. I’m not happy about it but there’s worse holes in the team and so far Arteta has shown he knows how to utilise him to his strengths. Hopefully we bring in a proper midfielder in the summer that would compliment him.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Eh, he's given the ball away quite a few times, even by his standards. Ok performance though (especially in context of him playing 2x90 minutes in a week after a speed recovery from an injury) and once again brought stability to the team.

Got to finish the match as Captain as well.

Edit: Also him mediating between Emi and Kola after the match was nice.
Cleaned up a lot of mistakes from his teammates both in midfield and defence, displayed strength in possession and individual duels.

In addition to that he was instrumental in distributing and accelerating play. All while never hiding and being on the receiving end of some horrible passes.

This is the Xhaka I like to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am immensely proud to say that I am the manager who has won the most FA Cups, and MY Arsenal are the club to lift it the most.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom