• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka leaves Arsenal

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Part 2 is out. A good watch to learn about some of the technical and tactical side of coaching:

Context: Xhaka is doing his A coaching license in Germany, working with the pfa since he started his coaching qualifications in England.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
It’s an eye opener actually. There’s so much details in coaching and in football. You think you understand football well? Think again.

ASAP Berg

Established Member
I'm so proud of this guy, love his attitude and approach to the game, will celebrate when he wins the Bundesliga.

The funny thing is I always imagined him playing for Bayern after us, he's exactly what they need too with his leadership

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
IMG-0664.jpg

:popcorn:
A-M used to say: XhAkA iS VuLnErAbLe To PrEsSiNg HiM

Except for Rodri, where are all other PL midfielders (including our own) in this chart !?

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

IMG-0664.jpg

:popcorn:
A-M used to say: XhAkA iS VuLnErAbLe To PrEsSiNg HiM

Except for Rodri, where are all other PL midfielders (including our own) in this chart !?

Different leagues though. There is a guy from the MLS on that list.

albakos

Administrator

Different leagues though. There is a guy from the MLS on that list.
But there is only a single one from PL too, where are the other ones I wonder?
Also two for Serie A and La Liga, so it is not something to ignore.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I have no idea what that little sh1t Frim-mong's problem is, but **** him.

Pop Tart

Established Member
bitter this **** has a league title tbh. same day same kick off time he is celebrating and we are in despair after another bottling. He got mediorce sides back to back cl spots when fans said he would not get us there. has a leauge title to boot. shows how much we ****ed up twice last season in good positions.
People said you cannot win the leauge at the first attempt with a newbie manger . Granit and his manger has proved us wrong.

should of won last year even with holding. sack lego head now

albakos

Administrator

bitter this **** has a league title tbh. same day same kick off time he is celebrating and we are in despair after another bottling.
You don't have to hate the man, only because he proved how wrong were our club to not try and keep him on our side.

£170M of spending and with no Xhaka at the club this season, we are at pretty much/almost the same position as we were in last season.

Arsenal Quotes

I started clapping myself... until I realised that I was Sunderland's manager.

Peter Reid after Bergkamp's goal against Sunderland.
Top Bottom