• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: Next Captain?

Which best describes your opinion of Xhaka?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Makes me wonder how some people fail to understand that we haven’t made it to the UCL even once with xhaka....we did every year before his arrival, has to have some meaning no?

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Coincided with he and Mustafi arriving. Makes you think :bounce:
In fact, our football became horrible to watch after these two arrived. Before that even though we lost, we played some beautiful and quick football. Now I just feel like yawning till the ball actually reaches the forward line which is not as frequent as I expect it to be. Even if it does, it is years after the opponent defense has settled down, had a tea and waiting for us to attack.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
In fact, our football became horrible to watch after these two arrived. Before that even though we lost, we played some beautiful and quick football. Now I just feel like yawning till the ball actually reaches the forward line which is not as frequent as I expect it to be. Even if it does, it is years after the opponent defense has settled down, had a tea and waiting for us to attack.

Yes yes yes, they completely destabilised that team we had and the nervousness they created quickly spread throughout the rest of the team. The class players we had at the time quickly realised they couldn't trust these guys.

darkgunner

I would really like to see how Arsenal do without Xhaka. Well, I just remembered that I have seen them this season without him when he was injured.

Delete your account mate. We were winning trophies and beating Sp**s until the likes of Xhaka and Mustafi came here and corrupted the team.

We will improve just like Liverpool did when they realised how much of a fraud the likes of Henderson and Skrtel were, and booted them out of the starting XI.

We could probably get James Milner on a free this summer and he'd be an upgrade on Xhaka.

HomeSteak

Established Member
It's so strange to see how much people love him. on reddit-gunners if you say something bad about him you get murderd. why is that I wonder

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Errors leading to goals is when you concede possession and it results in a goal. So that would be 9 goals he's responsible for. :eek:

Quite an impressive number for a midfielder. If we go back to when he first arrived then it's 7 errors leading to a goal so with the penalties added on that's 11 goals. We've conceded 145 goals in the league since he's been here meaning he's been directly responsible for roughly 8% of them. ****house.

The percentage is probably higher if you work it out based on how many goals we've conceded in games he has played in (but i can't be bothered doing that).

Last edited:

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Errors leading to goals is when you concede possession and it results in a goal. So that would be 9 goals he's responsible for. :eek:
When i even suggested this a season back I was absolutely slated for it.
He always has a mistake in him.
Having said that I was disappointed yesterday because he has had a good season. I just don't think he has the X-Factor though. We need someone who can really take the game by the scruff of the neck and he isn't it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

What is unbelievable is that I am in a position where people reproach me for making a profit. The people who lose money – nobody says a word.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale has agreed to join Newcastle this summer [Sky Sports News]

Latest posts

Top Bottom