• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: Xhak Off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
His best position has always been in a double pivot.

It’s no shame on Xhaka that single pivot doesn’t suit him. Imagine Pirlo, Alonso, Xavi etc playing as the single pivot. They would all flop much harder!
Xhaka as Pirlo or Xavi, I have heard everything now. Xhaka is like Xavi, like a milk sow is the same thing as a young Scarlett Johansson. Both Xhaka and Xavi are midfielders land Scarlett and the milk Dow are both females; the similarities end there.

I have laid off Xhaka, he is not good enough and was disastrous in our midfield after Partey went down. It’s not Xhaka’s fault he fights for the shirt, has been injured and gone under the knife for the shirt. That being said he is a liability, a luxury player who doesn’t get you goals or assists but is really good at pretty switches to either wing. All of Xhaka’s future predictable foul ups are Arteta’s fault.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

I want to learn Albanian. I learned one word so far and it’s a very beautiful word it means thank you, it’s “Faleminderit”. I say it to Granit whenever he views my story (yes he’s seeing them again, we patched things up), and he even sees the story of me saying it. Love him :love:

And, it has a beautiful meaning as well. It is a compound word falem+nder/it, which means something like gratitude to/worship your honor or similar. I do not know what thank means in English. 🙁

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Ask prime Pirlo to play out of his comfort zone as a single pivot in the premier league of all leagues (not defensive Serie A) and he would flop harder than a donkey running over a giant bouncing ball.
Xhaka > Pirlo
So Xhaka was at Pirlo's level when he was in Germany? Is that what you're saying?

Farzad Stoned

Pretty sure Pirlo is more press resistant
And he was one of the what two or three most dangerous set piece takers in the world, was the best right sided corner taker in the world, and routinely got assists and key passes sitting deep in the midfield. Xhaka is like Pirlo like a butcher is the same as a Cardiothorazic surgeon because they both cut meat. I just want a little of the drugs the Berg man is getting they seem wildly intoxicating.

The Xavi comparison is even more funny; yeah I think Xavi won a few more balls, read the game a little better, got a few more touches, and was a tad more press resistant; maybe a touch. The previous sentence was an obvious attempt at sarcastic understatement; for those of you who are as dumb as a bag of rocks.

Farzad Stoned

So Xhaka was at Pirlo's level when he was in Germany? Is that what you're saying?
The guy has to be on some intense hallucinations or maybe he is comparing Xhaka to some other Pirlo that played in an alternative universe that only opens up for him and only him when he drops tons of acid. Fair enough I thought I communed with the almighty more than few nights in my 20s. But as a man in my mid 40s drugs; except for weed are a terrible thing.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Think he’ll show that he’s a better footballer than most think in this more attacking role.

If he was Spanish, went by one name (Xhaki) and was 5’7 people would be losing it over the nutmegs, through balls and that volley.

I would still try get someone more attacking in though but he’s not a bad option there.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Was funny how in Ødegaard's first game as the new captain, Xhaka was the one doing all the talking in the pre match huddle :lol:

Think him and Partey are the third best midfield in the league now too, think Kante is starting to slow down.

D

Deleted member 102404

He is a top player, but prone to a mistake. When he cuts those out - and he’s been much better for a while - he is one of the best midfielders around.
As mentioned in the pre season thread, he’s going to benefit a lot with the new team around him.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
You don't need to replace him adding player like Tielemans for will make him compete even better so he won't lose his place. Xhaka is key member people will keep disagree with the key member part but it's fact because we got no player better than him in number 8 role.

Can we upgrade? Yes definitely and that what we should do to evolve the team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I knew we were very different, that he (Ferguson) had a total hold over his club while at that time I was still more of a coach. I also recognised his huge qualities. He knew how to surround himself with the right people and didn't rest on his laurels when he was successful.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale has agreed to join Newcastle this summer [Sky Sports News]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom