• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: Xhak Off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

XHAKAAAA, my boy winning the League this season , fully deserved,!! He is a Winner!

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Looked a step off a lot of the time, even if his run on the left ended up creating the pen

Can't play every game tbh, nobody can

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Absolutely TOP TOP TOP CLASS

Would be the icing on the cake seeing him lift the PL title. Casper would surely give him the armband?
When you think of it, who was our last player in last 10-15 years that had this "hey you *****, you're not winning here you *** *****" mindset?

Can't think of anyone even close.

Obviously Paddy Vieira, is a league on his own by humiliating oppo players by a simple glance and first tackle, but Granit is right up there with those players that has massive influence, whose commitment radiates throughout the team to make them push and give 110%.

Come On Passion GIF by Arsenal

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
This was probably the biggest test for him today in terms of the demands of his new role and the potential for the opposition to exploit his higher position and he passed it with flying colors. Credit where it's due, he's been sensational this season. If it weren't for the fact that we really need him I'd have been fine with him yeeting Henderson into next week as well.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

When you think of it, who was our last player in last 10-15 years that had this "hey you *****, you're not winning here you *** *****" mindset?

Can't think of anyone even close.

Obviously Paddy Vieira, is a league on his own by humiliating oppo players by a simple glance and first tackle, but Granit is right up there with those players that has massive influence, whose commitment radiates throughout the team to make them push and give 110%.

Come On Passion GIF by Arsenal

Just need Ben White to hand over that number 4 and Ødegaard to relinquish the captaincy.

Granit Vieira in full force 🤩🔥

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
I don’t want to see him travel on Thursday. People call him a machine but he’s still only human. I saw him tired against Bodo on Thursday and I saw it today but adrenaline and passion got him over it. Needs a rest.
He’s going to the World Cup.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I don’t want to see him travel on Thursday. People call him a machine but he’s still only human. I saw him tired against Bodo on Thursday and I saw it today but adrenaline and passion got him over it. Needs a rest.
He’s going to the World Cup.
Lol he'll travel de can't risk Partey. Xhaka is extremely fit player and because of this he'll play

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Send Matt Smith. We don’t have to win in Norway, it’s not important. Win our home games and we top the group.
I think it's risky Lokonga and Smith midfield won't work shame Elneny is injured thst6 why buying midfielder was important

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Him and Partey are so good defensively, even r if not playing well...thought both dominated the second half though.

Granit's runs from midfield are so useful to our attack too, helped us win a few game already this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I've got the best goalkeeper and the best centre half. All I need are the best wingers and the best forward. It doesnt matter what the rest are like.

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom