• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: Xhak Off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
He was poor yesterday but you could say that of pretty much every player on the pitch.

Good season but it's so clear that we need better legs / mobility in that position next year.

Rice is an upgrade.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
2nd is the best it’s going to get. It’s a sinking ship from here on.
He's leaving a team in the CL for a team that at best will finish in Europa. You know what, I think Xhaka lacks ambition. He doesn't like a challenge. I think it's why he stuck around at Arsenal for so long because deep down he knew his inadequacies would not be tolerated at a more functional club. The first time we sign a midfielder to challenge him he runs away to Germany. It must especially suck for you because you've spent your time on A-M worshipping a weakling.

*Now I sit back and wait.

I think it is a mistake letting him go. I never really liked him until this season, but he has been a vital force for us, chipping in with goals and assists. A fighter and a person who knows the club well.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
He's leaving a team in the CL for a team that at best will finish in Europa. You know what, I think Xhaka lacks ambition. He doesn't like a challenge. I think it's why he stuck around at Arsenal for so long because deep down he knew his inadequacies would not be tolerated at a more functional club. The first time we sign a midfielder to challenge him he runs away to Germany. It must especially suck for you because you've spent your time on A-M worshipping a weakling.

*Now I sit back and wait.

Lol, people have said Xhaka is going to be replaced every season. People have said Torreira, Guendouzi, Partey, Vieira will all take Xhaka’s place, yet here Xhaka was starting every single week.
We haven’t even signed anyone yet which makes your statement fundamentally false. He’s leaving for a fresh challenge where he will be more comfortable. He knows Arsenal aren’t ready to win anything big.
Come back next season when Basmati Rice, Caicedo or whatever is a £100mil flop and you’re begging for Xhaka to be back in midfield.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Two out of nine games. What about his performance yesterday? Or City away? Or Liverpool and West Ham? You are conveniently leaving out the bad games.

The entire team was crap and you’re here blaming Xhaka for it.
Yesterday and against Brighton we got much worse after Xhaka was subbed off.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Trolls are back I see. The tears next season when the team truly struggles without Xhaka are going to be glorious.

RunTheTrap

Lol, people have said Xhaka is going to be replaced every season. People have said Torreira, Guendouzi, Partey, Vieira will all take Xhaka’s place, yet here Xhaka was starting every single week.
We haven’t even signed anyone yet which makes your statement fundamentally false. He’s leaving for a fresh challenge where he will be more comfortable. He knows Arsenal aren’t ready to win anything big.

Come back next season when Basmati Rice, Caicedo or whatever is a £100mil flop and you’re begging for Xhaka to be back in midfield.
And now we are finally good, and about to sign a top CM he conveniently wants a new challenge. He didn't want to leave when Arsenal fans booed him and made death threats, but now he wants to leave. Makes you think, doesn't it? I am not going to spell it out for you because I feel you to be an intelligent person, despite your shilling for Xhaka.

Arsenal won't win anything big, but Leverkusen will? The club has been famously dubbed “Neverkusen” by German media. That Leverkusen?

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
And now we are finally good, and about to sign a top CM he conveniently wants a new challenge. He didn't want to leave when Arsenal fans booed him and made death threats, but now he wants to leave. Makes you think, doesn't it? I am not going to spell it out for you because I feel you to be an intelligent person, despite your shilling for Xhaka.

Arsenal won't win anything big, but Leverkusen will? The club has been famously dubbed “Neverkusen” by German media. That Leverkusen?

It’s because of his strong mentality. He believed in himself to turn around the relationship with the fans and now that he has he wants to leave on a good note.
I never said anything about Leverkusen winning trophies, but Arsenal aren’t going to win anything big either. He’s going to Leverkusen for personal reasons, that’s where his wife wants to be.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
It’s because of his strong mentality. He believed in himself to turn around the relationship with the fans and now that he has he wants to leave on a good note.
I never said anything about Leverkusen winning trophies, but Arsenal aren’t going to win anything big either. He’s going to Leverkusen for personal reasons, that’s where his wife wants to be.
Is Leonita from Leverkusen?

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Because most people know nothing about football they think this has been Xhaka’s best season at the club. It’s been his best in terms of the relationship with the fans, who see nothing but goals and assists as a good measure. But really, on a technical, analytical and individual level this has been Xhaka’s worst season out of the 7 seasons he’s been at the club. The bar is very high because he has been excellent every single season.
Xhaka is most comfortable in his deep lying playmaker role. His role this season has been uncomfortable for him.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Didn’t you shills try to deny his wife wants to go to Germany? Now you're using it as an excuse

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Xhaka has done incredibly well to change how the fans view him, went from one of our most hated players in 2019 to one most will welcome back with open arms in 2023.

But despite all that hard work from Granit, our boy @BergMan is determined to make sure everyone hates Xhaka again!

"Sinking ship"
"Arsenal won't win anything big"

...this forum is as incredible as it is mad 😅

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Xhaka has done incredibly well to change how the fans view him, went from one of our most hated players in 2019 to one most will welcome back with open arms in 2023.

But despite all that hard work from Granit, our boy @BergMan is determined to make sure everyone hates Xhaka again!

"Sinking ship"
"Arsenal won't win anything big"

...this forum is as incredible as it is mad 😅

People here are triggering me. I have to trigger them back.
The Manbergian legacy shall never leave this forum!

Pop Tart

Established Member
Past two seasons he has been very good for us. Had his moments before that and was excellent in the last FA cup final.

He is upgradeable though. No player should be thinking they are guaranteed a starting spot, place here.

RunTheTrap

The worst thing about Xhaka is his acolytes. They never say anything of merit. It's always the dumbest inaccurate statements. “Xhaka is better than Kroos”, “Xhaka is our best midfielder”, “Xhaka never has a poor game”, “Xhaka turns water into wine” blah blah blah.

I can understand being a Messi or Ronaldo stan. But Xhaka? What sort of trauma or neglect does one have to go through to become such a thing? People rate Xhaka out of pity. They feel he is scapegoated, so they defend any sort of criticism that comes his way. It now becomes a sunk cost fallacy, because they've done it for so long that they are unable to see the flaws.

I like there must be some erotic factor involved because it reminds me of how teenage girls would go crazy for Bieber in the early 2010s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Don’t be scared to be ambitious. It’s not a humiliation to have a high target and to fail. For me, the real humiliation is to have a target and not to give everything to reach it.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom