• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Guido Rodriguez

TimoJens

Formerly known as highbury_2006
Will not accept if we sign players older than 26 unless they are elite quality (Messi, Lewandowski etc).

mpower2540

A truly nothing player. I would even take dumbasss ceballos ahead of him
Ever since Sissoko was taken away from being next to him and they went away from just sitting in a low block tackling anything that moved to set up the counter of Kane to Son, he’s been exposed as what he is. A midfield trundler who’s just limited in most areas. He works hard and shouts which in British football culture gets you a big tick with fans.

Listening to Sp**s fans and pundits say he’s captain material and how great he’s been genuinely makes me laugh while actual talented players like Ndombele they want to sell. I can’t stand the guy

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Ever since Sissoko was taken away from being next to him and they went away from just sitting in a low block tackling anything that moved to set up the counter of Kane to Son, he’s been exposed as what he is. A midfield trundler who’s just limited in most areas. He works hard and shouts which in British football culture gets you a big tick with fans.

Listening to Sp**s fans and pundits say he’s captain material and how great he’s been genuinely makes me laugh while actual talented players like Ndombele they want to sell. I can’t stand the guy
Tell me about it. He has the looks of a hard man, always gesticulate and does great interviews. That blinds most people. He is not great on the ball and don’t have the legs to cover much ground. Leeds killed him last game.

Breezy ®

The last thing we need is another slow, limited midfielder who can’t carry the ball more than 2 yards. We need midfielders with legs as well good technique ffs.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Di Marzio has mentioned we’re after him. He says Betis want €30m.

Protagonist with Argentina in Copa America, Arsenal have set their sights on Guido Rodriguez, midfielder born in 1994. Betis Sevilla's request is 30 million. The Spaniards must sell before starting the entry market.

neimad

Is that real first name or a nickname?

5bb43526240000510056041f.jpeg

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He was like first midfield we linked with this summer not sure about him too defensive and doesn't have the passing abilities or tactical ability to play possession football. He had really impressive copa america and was very good in La Liga last season

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
**** off Arsenal, just **** off.

Look at our threads right now, pure crap bs. You can say that we sign players out of nowhere and not the ones we are linked with but we are behind and going on tour soon.

It’s the same old story for us. If we learnt our lesson we would have gotten Buendia wrapped up early.

Now Athletic are saying we are simping for Ødegaard until the end of the summer.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

Look at our threads right now, pure crap bs. You can say that we sign players out of nowhere and not the ones we are linked with but we are behind and going on tour soon.

It’s the same old story for us. If we learnt our lesson we would have gotten Buendia wrapped up early.

Now Athletic are saying we are simping for Ødegaard until the end of the summer.
Ødegaard story is over not sure why the Athletic still insist about it he announced he not leaving real madrid and Ancelotti already starting him in pre season. We moved on from this.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐

Seem the Guido Rodriguez links backed by real Betis local sources he has 80m release clause plus his old club "club America" have 30% sell on clause if Betis sell Rodriguez. The Emerson links are still Mundo deportivo.

Can't say I know a lot about him apart from reading his name on the score sheet for Argentina in one of the Copa games. I think it was the QF.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

If you go back to the Buendia thread, this was basically what a lot of us were saying would happen.

When you pass on a player like that, you've got to be sure you can deliver elsewhere.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Isn't Guido the argentine Coquelin?

Or at the very least what people say Bissouma is? At that point you just call Brighton and ask for a double sale.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
If you go back to the Buendia thread, this was basically what a lot of us were saying would happen.

When you pass on a player like that, you've got to be sure you can deliver elsewhere.
i knew we'd end up with Neither ;) the day Ancelotti been confirmed as Real Madrid coach also Buendia is more as RW than number 10 that's why we didn't evolve our interest to bid.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Can't say I know a lot about him apart from reading his name on the score sheet for Argentina in one of the Copa games. I think it was the QF.
yes he had impressive Copa America and to be fair he was very good in La Liga last season but he is too defensive not sure how he'll help our offensive game he don't have that quality.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Ødegaard story is over not sure why the Athletic still insist about it he announced he not leaving real madrid and Ancelotti already starting him in pre season. We moved on from this.
They might have to sell Ødegaard if they need to raise money. They want to get rid of Isco to do that but there's no offers for him.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
They might have to sell Ødegaard if they need to raise money. They want to get rid of Isco to do that but there's no offers for him.
if that the case i hope they inform us already but seem Ancelotti does like him he love having number 10 in his teams.

Reactions: A_G

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom