• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hector Bellerin: The B's Knee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Probably easier to cross because Auba movement in the box is superior to Lacazette.

Before some drop his vagina and send me death threats I also thing Lacazette is better at home than away.

But Bellerin has huge talent and can be one of the best attacking full backs in Europe if he wants too! Vital we keep him!

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I want to keep him. Truly big clubs are after him so I don't think it's a quality issue. He had a great mentor in Sagna and buying Debuchy should have been what we and he needed. He's played without rest or player guidance for three years. He never hides from the fans at the end of the match, he's on a long term contract and actually wants to stay. There's something for the new manager and coaches to work with.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
This is probably the only reason people aren't really for this. He has stagnated but what else is there out there. Not a top priority this summer that is for sure.

Think with a new manager we might see a bit more direction, as with a lot of the players we have.

We also have 2 very decent and highly promising academy RBs as back up in Osei-Tutu and Daley-Campbell. Right back is not a position we really need to worry about IMO.

Stannis

Think with a new manager we might see a bit more direction, as with a lot of the players we have.

We also have 2 very decent and highly promising academy RBs as back up in Osei-Tutu and Daley-Campbell. Right back is not a position we really need to worry about IMO.

Are they capable of playing a backup role to Bellerin next season? We will have plenty of Europa league games for them

Or do you reckon we need some cover ?

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Won't deny that. Unearthing that talent from someone in another position is difficult though. Finding a player willing to shift his position is too.,

Also there's already one coming through our ranks though , nearly all our great backs started of as wingers , one Ashley Cole was a striker .

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

He was talking about being devastated, but had the forethought to put his earring in for the interview. Nothing he said seemed genuine.
Late to the party...

I would usually say you're overthinking it but I noticed this too. Just didn't sit right with me. Think he also put some chains on too, now if I was devastated I wouldn't be reaching for my jewellery first thing after the game.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

This is probably the only reason people aren't really for this. He has stagnated but what else is there out there. Not a top priority this summer that is for sure.
He's so young that despite being stagnant for two years Bellerin is still one of the best young RB's in Europe.

Like I've touched on before I don't see much difference between him and someone like Kyle Walker who is viewed as one of the best RB's in the league. Bellerin's ceiling is still sky-high compared to what's out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

As far as i'm concerned, Tony Adams is the effing Empire State Building

Ian Wright
Top Bottom