• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

📢 Rumour Hector Bellerin (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Fking hell he's the new Willian 🤣
Fee would have been nice.
But at least we didn't have to give him bundles to leave like Mesut & Auba👍
We can't get any fee because he rejected everyone really frustrating but at least save us 6M we could use that for Saliba and Saka new contracts

BIoodBrother

I dont understand how its supposed to be seen as smth positive that he is wiling to not get paid by Arsenal when 5 teams want to buy him. He rejected a couple of top clubs in order to play for Betis. Fair enough but he's still got market value and they definitely should have to pay what others wouldve payed.
"I am willing to not get paid if they let me leave". What? And people here are grateful? If you're not as awful as Mustafi and not on wages like Özil, you still have market value, and you still wanna play football instead of rotting in reserves, you cant just choose to terminate your contract and ofc you're not gonna get paid by two clubs. Its nice to see that we're not bullying players into clubs that they dont want to play for but we cant just except 0mil for Bellerin, similar with Torreira who was wanted by Valencia.
I didnt read: Galatasaray want Torreira but he rejects them but as a friendly gesture in order to join Valencia for 0 mil, he will give up his remaining money from Arsenal.. just as much as Raphinha didnt give up his wages at Leeds as a friendly gesture when he signed up for wages as Barca.

If Saka comes to the office tomorrow, says he wants out, Man City offer 100mil but he says, he only wants to play for Blackpool, will we be grateful to accept 500,000 in order not to have to pay his wages??

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger

Can't believe he rejected those teams for Betis. What a loser.

This can't be true. Even if Hector doesn't like football, he could easily go to one of those teams and sit on the bench. Some of them may pay him close to what he gets here already.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Can't believe he rejected those teams for Betis. What a loser.

His days as a professional ended when Grealish used him as his personal ping-pong ball.

But then you realize he'll most likely get relegated with Betis which will allow him the ability to pursue his off-field interests whilst being a part-time Segunda football player.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
His days as a professional ended when Grealish used him as his personal ping-pong ball.

But then you realize he'll most likely get relegated with Betis which will allow him the ability to pursue his off-field interests whilst being a part-time Segunda football player.

Literally going to Betis because he won a copa del rey with them, his childhood club.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Just ask Betis for £1m to save face and move him on. He wants to go to his childhood club where he'll actually get a game. It's another squad place freed up. Just do it before he gets injured in training.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
They want to sign Ceballos Aouar and bellerin but crying about having no money. Just incredible with these clubs

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

Interesting. Maybe we just allowing him to travel that he not part of team anymore.

But hopefully Betis finally found agreement with us.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Sometimes I wish I could do a Bellerin and pay my way out of being attached to Arsenal.

I see people dissing on this guy who at one point represented the spirit of this club and the values that made the club unique, something that goes beyond football, the kind of things that make you happy to be part of the journey even if things go poorly. Now I'm supposed to pretend Ødegaard represents anything while we go all in to replicate one of the least interesting football teams in modern times.

Turning off the TV is like being frozen with the reserves anyway, you eventually end up coming back for whatever reason.

buckley17

Arsenal need to set a final price and date for Bellerin: Betis completes deal to pay a nominal fee by August 11th or all three parties move on. Bellerin can then consider other offers or fulfill his contract at Arsenal. We need to take a stand and stop giving players away for free. Arsenal is rich enough to absorb his salary for one more year to make a point.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant

Try pleading poverty now
Oh I'm sure they will!
I mean it's not like a certain Italian club got really big bucks for a striker in Jan & still wouldn't stump up for one of our players this summer.
Would be nice if we got 3/4m of it for Heccy though. We are the football equivalent of Tesco 'Every little helps' all these little fees add up.

Reactions: A_G

TakeChillPill

Established Member
they low balling because they don't even want him that much it's a bit like the Torreira situation with all those Italian.

Hector probably wants to play for them because they have a green shirt and plants are green.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In a football match anything can happen, the players, 90 minutes, fantastic moves, an element of luck, talent, courage, and touch of magic and, for those who are watching these men play, the search for excitement, for a memory, for a lesson in life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom