• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hector Bellerin: Renaissance Man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

He was good at Betis who were a decent team last year.

I hope he’s not fully done with us because him and Tomiyasu together could cover the RB position without running either one into the ground.

Big worry is that Cedric will be playing huge minutes there this year.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny

I hope he’s not fully done with us because him and Tomiyasu together could cover the RB position without running either one into the ground.

He’s mentally checked out as an Arsenal player, no point of him sticking around being unhappy thinking about peng fashion tings in sunny Seville

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard

Why? Cedric certainly better defensive positional awareness, better tackler, better aerial duels, more physical,l and better crosser etc.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
One of current Hector or Cedric is fine as a backup player, tbh.

But only if you trust Tomi to not be injury prone anymore, so right back is a slight worry for me.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Lot of great Hector moments...

...this is probably my fav individual moment from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I knew we were very different, that he (Ferguson) had a total hold over his club while at that time I was still more of a coach. I also recognised his huge qualities. He knew how to surround himself with the right people and didn't rest on his laurels when he was successful.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom