• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hector Bellerin: Renaissance Man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Hopefully this is the last time we see him in an Arsenal shirt. Totally out of depth at this level, as much if not more than Diawara, Sanogo Traore, Jenkinson, Rúnarsson, S.Taylor, Santos, Diaby, Ramsey, Cygan, Squillaci etc.

Send him to Shakhtar Donetsk or even worse.......Birmingham city or Sunderland.

Out of curiosity, and please don't make regret asking, but why do you hate him so much?

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Out of curiosity, and please don't make regret asking, but why do you hate him so much?

Bellerin hasn't been good enough to merit a first team place at Arsenal for over 5 years. Bellerin has been severely overrated during this period of time because a certain part this fan base like his personality like its reality popularity contest TV show.

Last edited:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
**** me what is he doing in an Arsenal shirt?

Just waiting until his application for the next season of Love Island is approved, I imagine.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Love it's gotten to a point, where when Bellerin does anything.

Everyone: "got to tag Mitch!"

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Fvcking love Bellerin I hope he gets what he wants(transfer to betis).

He would be elite if not for his unlucky injuries.

Mitch

Is that you speaking from experience?

That's what I imagine they would look like. However Hector does certainly have the look of the stereotypical sleazy Spanish waiter that that drugs young girls drinks.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
We should, he's comfortably better than Cedric and Tomiyasu

Don't know since when AM just gives up on players whenever they lose a bit of speed, I thought Arsenal fans liked a team playing football, not just running around. The Theo Walcott lesson should have stuck for more time.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
**** me what is he doing in an Arsenal shirt?
Sarcastic U Mad GIF by Superstore

Mitch

When was the last time Bellerin produced a peformance like Cedric did against Everton? Must be over 5 years at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Women kill for love and men kill because they hate to lose

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom