• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hector Bellerin: The B's Knee

Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Only just seen the Bellerin news, mind you I expected it to be serious by the way he went down. We have to bring someone in, the thought of Lichsteiner on the field fills me with dread, he's useless. AMN is ok but not really his position. We need a loan in the next 10 days!

Gursha

My bad, I saw that tweet and thought it was official. Its just some random doctor..?
Apparently a doctor that saw the viral video of his injury on repeat and being asked about it.

It looks tho like he has a good reputation at diagnosing those kind of injuries from TV alone...
Then again... he might be just someone with alot of confidence..

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Really feel for players when they get these type of injuries because there's nothing you can do they just happen out of nowhere. You could see Hectors face how badly it affected him, I don't think it was even the pain that made him react like that I think it was more because he knew his season was over and he wouldn't even be ready for the start of next season which must be really tough for a footballer.

I mean we've already seen Holding and Welbeck go down with serious unpreventable injuries and now we've got another. How unlucky can you get? 3 similar long term injuries in 2/3 months.

Bergkamp1988

About the vegan stuff. I'd don't know when he started this diet or 'way of life'. But I think we can all agree his pace has gone down these last couple of years.. He's too young for it to be an age issue.. Don't want To jump to hasty conclusions, but there might be something there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

This is a big moment of happiness...we waited a long time for this and the happiness is linked sometimes with the suffering, and the time that you have to wait....this was more important than all the other (trophies) we have twice won the double, but were not under pressure then like we were today.

Arsène Wenger, on winning the 2014 FA Cup

Latest posts

Top Bottom