• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Henrikh Mkhitaryan: Taking The Mkhi

Status
Not open for further replies.

MkhiMagic

So I'm seeing everyone around here speaking about Miki like he's a nailed on starter. He was bought as a back up/rotational player, I don't see how we'd fit him in our first 11 with all our strikers and Özil/Ramsey.
According to who? You? Would love to know how you came up with this. He’s obviously going to start and will only be benched if his form nosedives. You don’t give a rotational player the #7 shirt that Alexis wore.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
According to who? You? Would love to know how you came up with this. He’s obviously going to start and will only be benched if his form nosedives. You don’t give a rotational player the #7 shirt that Alexis wore.

Ok 'MikiMagic' I'm sure we'll have an impartial discussion on this topic.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

His shirt number doesn’t mean anything. We have a lot of very good attacking talent and one of them is going to have to sit out. Most likely it will be Mkhitaryan or Lacazette and we just have to wait and see what formation Emery plays and which one he sees fitting best into that formation.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
In what shape will he come back to pre-season I wonder, another Summer belly saga on the horizon?
I would assume that he put on that weight because he didn't feel properly connected to Mourinho or his plans. I hope he sees this as a new challenge and stays fit over summer.

Everything I mentioned can be undone by a few visits to his grandmas house however. Armenian grandmas dont quit until you've loosened your belt a few notches down

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
If he can build the same rapport and results with Auba that Henry and Pires had, then I'll be delighted.

Jae

He'll probably start, although now that Wenger is gone it may actually be the player who's in form that starts and not the teachers pet. So we will see how well he's playing come the start of the season.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
I would play him as a no10 next seasons with Ramsey and Xhaka beside him then Auba Laca Özil upfront.

TheArsenalis

Ok you’re right. He was bought to back up the legendary Danny Welbeck and Iwobi.
He was bought to replace the outgoing Sanchez. Manu ddnt want to pay the full fee so the unwanted mikhi was used to sweetened deal. Whateve the case maybe ofhe turn out to be integral or not remains to be seen.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Ok 'MikiMagic' I'm sure we'll have an impartial discussion on this topic.
What is the point of this post? You make a bold claim and then post this to worm your way out of making a valid argument for the claim?
Bizarre.

IMO, HM7 starts every match on the form we saw towards the end of the season. In fact I'd go a step further and reiterate the majority sentiment of this thread in that we got the better end of this deal.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

What is the point of this post? You make a bold claim and then post this to worm your way out of making a valid argument for the claim?
Bizarre.

IMO, HM7 starts every match on the form we saw towards the end of the season. In fact I'd go a step further and reiterate the majority sentiment of this thread in that we got the better end of this deal.

Yup no argument there . Gives us so much flexibility. Able to play through the middle , wing or deeper . We have a few like that , be interesting if Emery can use that to our advantage .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Right from his very first match, when Patrick Vieira was as yet unknown to the English public, he showed just how talented he was. No one disputed his ability, and he gave me the credibility and the hold over the club that I needed to take it in the direction I wanted. He and Emmanuel Petit became a duo that would remain forever etched in the memories of Arsenal fans.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom