• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Henrikh Mkhitaryan: Taking The Mkhi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
He played as right back for most of the game, what was he supposed to create from there? He was the player of the month just last month.

Most of the game? He filled in there for like 15 minutes after the sending off. Transitionally he was terrible. Carried the ball for a bit, popped it off to someone then went back into hiding.

He’s got the worst mentality for someone playing at such a high level. He needs to leave.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Don't remember who it was but someone in here said he needed his sister to move to London to get settled. Is that really true or was that person joshing?

MkhiMagic

Most of the game? He filled in there for like 15 minutes after the sending off. Transitionally he was terrible. Carried the ball for a bit, popped it off to someone then went back into hiding.

He’s got the worst mentality for someone playing at such a high level. He needs to leave.
And somehow ended up with the most pass completions. How were auba, laca, Iwobi this game? Name one good play from them, I’ll wait.

I don’t even blame them, it’s not their fault. This is what happens when a coward is in charge and your team parks the bus, your attackers are made to look awful.

To create chances your team needs to have the ball. Are you suggesting it’s his fault that we had 27% possession? Did he tell his teammates to sit in our own half all game and watch them pass it around without any pressing from us?

MkhiMagic

Nothing worse than ****ing fanboys. Lacazette is my guy but i'd be the first to admit he's playing **** at the minute. People who blindly defend their favourites and seem to care more about them than they do the team ****ing sicken me.
Except I never claimed he played well. Everyone played like sh*t because we have a sh*t manager with a sh*t setup and tactics. How did we fare when he went off? Conceded 2 more goals. I guess that’s his fault too.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Probably because you need to have the ball in order not to “hide” and probably because he had to chase chilwell all half long because the idiot in charge thought it would be a good idea to park the bus in our own half and allow a vastly inferior team to have 73% possession.
Even before the sending off, he did very little. Iwobi was crap but at least he was trying to get on the ball and make something happen. Miki seemed happy enough to stay on the periphery.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He not good enough for this league like most of our players 1 good game from 10 is not good enough for player who on 200k a week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It is well known the referees are protected very well like the lions in the zoo so we have to live with their decisions

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom