• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Henrikh Mkhitaryan

Would you be happy with Mkhitaryan joining Arsenal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheEconomist

Established Member
I get the points about him being another welbeck, but on the other hand mourinho has let some good players go too early before - KDB, Salah, etc. So it could go the other way too.

Alexis has stopped caring anyway, he shouldn't even be in the team if he stays with us, and in a few months we'll lose him for nothing . we might as well just take Mhiki , there isn't much to lose

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
You so called Arsenal fans make me sick, can I please remind you that we are about to not only sell our best player since RVP.. but sell him to Manchester ****ing Utd?
And you people are just accepting it cause we may get Mkhitaryan in a swap deal? are you insane? I see some people are actually happy with this and it blows my mind, lets cut the crap and be real to ourselves here, Mkhitaryan is awful, there I said it, he's so average and will not benefit our team in the slightest, and we are going to lose Alexis Sanchez, how could you people honestly be happy with this? Wenger is just bending over saying how do you want me to Mourinho, grow some ****ing balls and say 'you want Sanchez? ok we want Pogba, let me know when you want to talk'
Thats how winners would react to this, be ruthless, not a little *****!!!
By the way, we won't sign Aubameyang, so don't get hyped, if we magically did though, it wouldn't be to bad losing Sanchez but that is fairytale talk

Bigger chance of us signing Aubameyang than you writing in paragraphs.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If Mkhi end up earning 130K a week then that's ok this is close of what Theo was earning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am immensely proud to say that I am the manager who has won the most FA Cups, and MY Arsenal are the club to lift it the most.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom