• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Henrikh Mkhitaryan

Would you be happy with Mkhitaryan joining Arsenal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
But would find it kinda odd that "he already's signed for us" whilst Ornstein just tweeted not too long ago that the deal is still undecided.

Such things don't happen within 1-2 hours.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Cant be doing with Mikky but would love Balotelli to replace Lacazette this summer.

Maybe we have to do this deal with Mino.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Fat farmer wants Man United to still pay part of his wages when he moves to the ****hole known as Arsenal.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

I’m trying my best not to complain too much as everyone is saying the same thing but seriously this is a disaster. All the recent players we’ve bought from our ‘rivals’ have been a disaster. I don’t understand the point in this

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Not good look enough for our first 11, if Sven thinks he is then he's just a ****ter Grimandi.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

So is he actually pretty ****? Not seen much of him, just remember him being hyped on here before he went to United.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If he sent an apology it must have been by horse

Arsène Wenger on apology from Ferguson
Top Bottom