• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Henry Celebration

EJub

Wait, I don't see any message that describes his celebration.

He brought the back of each hand to his shoulders and did a
smooth lazy prance-like walk to the sideline. He looked so
relaxed like it was not a big deal, and it was still 1-1 at that moment.

Henry's Girl

EJub said:
Wait, I don't see any message that describes his celebration.

He brought the back of each hand to his shoulders and did a
smooth lazy prance-like walk to the sideline. He looked so
relaxed like it was not a big deal, and it was still 1-1 at that moment.
exaclty. he was so smooth and cool 8) about the goal

Arsene

THE best Henry celebration would have to be VERSUS Tottenham. He scored a "peach" as the commentator said, running from half way, made carr look **** and bent it with his left foot inside the post. He proceeded to run back down the pitch and celebrate right infront of the tottenham fans at Highbury, back when you were allowed to do that.

He did his sliding celebration, bit like "thanks for coming but you've lost", and this was 30 minutes in. I have the Arsenal Plus video clip if anyone wants it.

I also have Toure's clip after he scored his first goal for Arsenal, and you can see now why he's got such a massive heart.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Arsène said:
He did his sliding celebration, bit like "thanks for coming but you've lost", and this was 30 minutes in. I have the Arsenal Plus video clip if anyone wants it.

can i have the video clip please? :wink:

Jinn

Established Member
thierrys_girl said:
Arsène said:

can i have the video clip please? :wink:

Arsène, you can't offer video clips on this site. Under a different incarnation, Arsenal-Mania used to offer video clips but Arsenal (the company) came down hard, and almost wiped us out.

For the sake our our existence, please don't offer to give out Arsenal Plus content.

Arsene

Yeah I know, i've seen the email and the thread on newsop. Who says I wasn't a patron of Arsenal Plus?

But serious that clip was offered free buy the club's website at the end of last season as there top 10 goals of the season or something similar otherwise I wouldn't have it!

Cheers tho!

Andrew

No, no. The best celebration is the sliding along the ground on your knees. Or running to the crowd and celebrating with them. Something that looks entusiastic, angry and excited. I don't really like the dancing celebrations too much. But you must admit, that Martins from Inter has a mighty fine celebration.

bobbypires

Established Member
Arsène said:
Jessica Alba - how can you not have heard of her.

www.maximonline.com i'd suggest you check here.

WOW! Hot girl. :shock:

gm_s1.jpg

A

Anonymous

Phil said:
The BBC radio commentary team called it a "camp" celebration!

I was there and noticed nothing "camp", I began to think that I had missed our Thierry mincing about the penalty area with a hand on one hip, whilst suggesting that Robinson should try more pastel colours on his GK Jersey!
:respect

It wasnt camp, it was va va voom!

Adam

Established Member
Haha, i thought it was camp but cool. He is just too cool for the rest of football. Post football he will be a movie star with Pitt and Clooney!

Arsenal Quotes

The match will be shown on Match of the Day later this evening and if you don't want to know the result look away now as we show you Tony Adams lifting the cup for Arsenal.

Steve Rider

Latest posts

Top Bottom