• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

'i will show him i am not his woman'

Mark

Established Member
I would like to see him as our new no.6 next season. He's been a revelation this season and even chipped in with goals against Leeds and Wolves which is always useful. He has 4 goals since coming here none of which have been at Highbury which is interesting. I think he will be a legend. 8)

KingReyes

Established Member
Kolo has been such a revelation. His commitment on the pitch to do everything right is exceptional. I have noticed how much he hates it when he makes a bad pass etc..

Has to be the most versatile player in europe and definately Young player of the year.

Aussie

Established Member
Kolo certaintly seems to have won the fans over. Well he has definantly won me over. Hail King Kolo.

jc8gooner

The only reason I can see for Kolo not winning young player of the year is sif they consider him not young enough. Plus, we all know that Fletcher and Ronaldo will be considered just cos they play for Manure.

JazzG

Established Member
'Flair' players usually win awards so I doubt it. Kaffour at Bayern Munich has been good for them for a few years now but he has never won it. I doubt Kolo would win but ya never know!

laolu

The reason why Kuffour hasn't won African playa of the year is because he hasn't done **** for his countyr (Ghana)

If Kolo does well for Ivory Coast, he might just win it

he won African Young player of the year last year though

jc8gooner

He might not win African Player of the Year cos Ivory Coast failed to qualify for the African Nations Cup. This might be a handicap. It'll probably be a star from that tournament or someone who has great success in the CL with his club.

Mark

Established Member
If we do well in the CL with Toure as one of our star performers, maybe he could get it.

JazzG

Established Member
Anders Limpar said:
Yaya sold to Metalurg Donetsk?

ya

(sorry bad joke)

Yeah he has gone to them, if Wenger thinks he is good enough we will buy him at a later date :)

Arsenal Quotes

When you grow up with a club and you end up playing for them and winning things, you are from that club. I was born here. I was formulated here.

Liam Brady

Latest posts

Top Bottom