• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

ICC: Arsenal v Chelsea | August 1, 2018 20:05 BST | Premier Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most of his cameos are if we're being brutally honest. I think we overhype some of our youngsters way too much.

Nelson is the crown in our academy that won the u-23 league last season which should make him one of the bigger talent in England who are currently producing talent at very good rate.

Don't think there is overhype with him. The kid has a lot of potential but is struggling to find his confidence back after having to play out of position last season. Patience with him is key and I would say even more playtime would help him!

He may not make it here but he is still one of our best youth players and at Arsenal we should always have time for those players!

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
Tbf there has been a lot of positives in this game .

I liked Papa, Cech is back at a decent level. Love Guendouzi. Elneny has been terrible during the preseason.

Auba is lost without laca. Mkhi is out of shape but I trust him to be ready for the start of the season.
Laca and aubam needs to start .

Chambers should start ahead bellerin too until lichsteiner is back.
Kolasinac and bellerin are my main concern .

Would love to see a chambers papa partnership .

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Thoughts after the game (don't give a **** about the penalties). The pressing still needs a lot of work, Guendouzi is excellent and Lacazette and Aubameyang have to start together. Mkhitaryan isn't needed in this team.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Tbf there has been a lot of positives in this game .

I liked Papa, Cech is back at a decent level. Love Guendouzi. Elneny has been terrible during the preseason.

Auba is lost without laca. Mkhi is out of shape but I trust him to be ready for the start of the season.
Laca and aubam needs to start .

Chambers should start ahead bellerin too until lichsteiner is back.
Kolasinac and bellerin are my main concern .

Would love to see a chambers papa partnership .

Özil pretty good too I thought. Elneny is non-existent thought. Guendouzi's making him look a fool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I will sign every contract Arsenal put in front of me without reading it.

Tony Adams

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Thomas Partey’s preference is to stay at Arsenal, but no talks have taken place over a new contract with one year left and the club could consider offers this summer [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom