• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

ICC: Arsenal v Paris 5t-Germa1n | July 28, 2018 12:35 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Its not even a try, its a fact. Also your aurgment is that laca scored two in pre season friendly vs psg kids, **** try tbh.
Your facts are built on a shaky foundation. Laca was injured and in a new league. After his operation he was back to scoring goals and that's a fact.
Auba scored most of his goals at Dortmund last season, a league that's more offensive than the PL and not as physically demanding.

At Arsenal he scored 10 goals and there were lots of moments where he looked isolated and wasn't helping out the defense, something that Laca does often.
Aside from all these, my argument wasn't that Laca scored two goals in a friendly, but that both him and Auba should play in the team. Too bad you have a low IQ to understand something so simple.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
A very good performance and win . hard to take it serious when PSG field almost their under 18

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Bellerin is still crap, which is no surprise and Kola doesn't seem to be very intelligent, but his ability to score goals from that position is a little plus.
Still, we need to look for alternatives on both sides of the pitch.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Only saw the 2nd half but on that basis I predict we are winning it all this season ;)

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
No idea what to take away from that, but good stuff nonetheless.

As for the kids, they're alright. We've a good bunch of youngsters coming through, from AMN to Nelson, Nketiah, Willock, Smith-Rowe and even to Virginia or Amaechi. But realistically if even one of those players is an established first-teamer in 5 years time then that will be a success. If any of them are top class senior players that'll be a huge, huge success.

Clubs can go decades at a time without producing a first-team player, so I think we're doing very well in that respect.

First half:

Saw some nice combination between Özil and Aubameyang which I hope Emery will explore more as in imo I think it bring better balance to our attacking set up than Lacazette and Aubameyang combination, although the latter one could work in games against lower league opposition.

The France kid look a hell lot better than against At. Madrid. He still has a lot of work to do defensively but at Arsenal who doesn't?

Second half:

Took Lacazette ages to get into the game and have his first touch but think he was instrumental in our victory after he got the first goal! Would love for him to stop having these passive chapters and play with more intensity!

Our English lads, did very very well. I made no secret that I build a lot of hope on this generation and I pray that they come through! For that to happen we can make more playing time for them. For example, get Perez out of the club asap, Nketiah and Nelson can battle for his spot!

Good run out today against makeshift PSG team but make no mistake there are still one heck of a job need to be done if we are going to become a pressing team with solid defense base. Our attack wont be a worry this season!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

One of the things I discovered in Japan was from watching sumo wrestling. At the end you can never tell who has won the fight, and who has lost, because they do not show their emotion because it could embarrass the loser. It is unbelievable. That is why I try to teach my team politeness. It is only here in England that everybody pokes their tongue out when they win.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom